Chapter 6- More For Mr. Haughty

60 Days With Mr. Haughty

Shane's POV

'This is not happening! This is not happening! All what happened before. It's all coming back to me! That day. I will never forget that moment. Accidents and everything. I want to get out of this!

I was so scared of that day. That was the day that Aunt Lynda finally accepted me as her child. That day was a disaster! I want to get away with this!

See, it's because I am dad's son from another woman. My mom isn't dad's legal wife. My birth was only a huge mistake.

My mom isn't that rich but she was a childhood friend of my dad. When they grew up and she started to work as my dad's secretary, she also grew feelings towards him and same as for him towards her. Unfortunately, dad already had a wife whose carrying his baby and that time, I was already alive in my mother's womb.

I was a pure mistake, dad knew it.

When I turned 7, they were not able to hide me forever as they wanted and I finally got revealed and introduced as my dad's first child.

Aunt Lynda was really hurt that dad had cheated on her. And worse is the fact that their son wasn't dad's first born but no one else but me, the illegitimate child.

A year has past and Aunt Lynda finally decided to accept me like I was her own. But she had a condition. They should send my mom away from her and her son, from me, and away from dad.

That day, I am totally clueless with it and Aunt Lynda brought me and his son for a ride to get my attention. She made my day really special that her son got jealous of me.

When we get back into the car, her son kept teasing me and made everything to get noticed by his mom who is driving. Aunt Lynda looked back at us on the passenger's seat and didn't noticed a car coming. She got lost control of the car and crashed with another one.

We were brought into hospital and seems like life is just full of trickery with the news that I've got.

"You're Aunt Lynda is gone..." my dad sigh with sorrow in his eyes and continued,"...Your mom left you aswell. She's now in Canada." he left without saying another word.

My eyes got blurry as water started to form on my eyes. I don't believe this. Mom will never leave me. No... no...'

"No!" I yelled gasping for air. Everything flashed back in instant with just one dream.

As my breathing got normal, I started to realize that I'm not in my room.

I'm in hospital.

Bull, I hate that smell!

"Dreaming again, are we, Shane?" said by a familiar voice.

I tilted my head towards the voice and saw my best friend, Matthew, sitting like a monkey on a chair facing me.

"No, I am not!" I protested

"Ok, chill hot-head!..." he stared at me for a moment,"...what happened now?" he sighed

"Uhmm, I don't know. Accident?" I replied sarcastically

"I can see that."

"Where is Irma? Tell her I want to get home now" yeah, cause this place is killing me. Where is that freaking maid!

"Irma? The new maid? You fired her remember?" he shook his head and laughed to himself.

Oh, yeah, I remember. I fired her. She's just too clumsy and slow worker. I pay for her but can't even make me a cup of tea. I sighed by the thought of that.

"Tch. I just can't handle them" I muttered. Yeah, I can't handle those maids.

"It's the other way around, Shane" he teased as I glazed at him.

"We'll talk about this later but for now, you might want to go to your girlfriend visited by cops." he grined

Tch, what girlfriend? That annoying creeper? She'll will never be one.

Wait, Cops?

"What cops?" I asked

"You know, big guys with big tummies. With the guns over here..." he gestures to his left pocket,"...oh wait! Maybe in here, I'm not so sure" pointing on his right pocket then smirked

I hissed and got down on bed. I hit him before leaving the room of the room.

"Jerk" I muttered making him shook his head.

"She's on the other room" said Matt and I just nodded.

I went to the room right next to mine and opened the door and in my surprise, I saw an old woman with her back facing me while getting dressed.

My eyes widened and I slowly retreated and closed the door. Whew! That was close!

I ran into the other room and opened the door. There I saw the cops talking to her. But I cut them out.

"Rams! Let's talk for a while. Excuse us.", I faced and told the cops. They nodded.

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her into my room. I saw Matt's still there with a wide grin plastered on his face.

There I let go of her and faced each other.

"What did they say?" I started

She slowly lifted her head and glared at me

"They said they'll get this arranged in the office. They also figured out that I don't have a driver's license, that I'm a minor, a restricted driver---"

"I get it" I cut her up. She looked down and continued,"They also showed me this" she said as she handed me pictures.

My eyes widened.

"My car!" I cried

What the hell is this! My car! It's all ruined! My White Lambo Reventón! It's in effin' mess!

I can really feel my blood boiling now.

Yeah I'm rich and just can have another car but I'm just used to this one. I can't contain myself anymore. This is all her fault! My sight is getting all black as I lifted a fist ready to... to...!

Then someone hit my head hardly!

"What the hell was that for!" I rubbed my head and looked at the person who hitted me. Then I saw Matt glaring at me.

"Are you out of your mind! You would hit a girl just because of a stupid car? Are you nuts!..." He burst out of anger.

Then there is when I just realized what I was about to do then he mumbled,"...real manly, Shane"

I just sighed and looked away in frusttation. I got to admit. I was embarrassed. I can see Matthew in my peripheral vision still staring at me with amusement. The same expression Rams have in her face but it was mixed with anger with no signs of fright.

Wah, this girl is unbelievable.

"I was just shocked" I reasoned out

"But that was not the way you should handle it" yelled Matthew. I just stared at this freaking girl as she started to talk.

"I know I have my fault. But you're the one who came up with the idea of that deal..." she glared at me,"... still, I would take responsibilities for my mistake. But don't you dare lift a fist on me, you jerk"

I saw Matt shook his head. Rams turned her back and was about to leave the room.

"Hey, miss. We're not done here yet. I think we could settle this out without anyone getting into jail" called Matt.

"I'm not. I'm still a minor" she retorted.

"Still, you'd have a bad record not to mention, have fine..." she sighed with Matt's obvious statement "...but Shane could put you out of that situation." he finished

What is Matt talking about? She would not be caught by the cops? And what the hell I have to do with it! I feel something not right around here. What is he planning?

She turned back to us. "Really?" she asked with a small knowing grin. Tch.

"If you thought that the cops would also take Shane, that wouldn't happen. He's already cleared from this issue" said Matt

"Wait, what? But you're a minor too, right?" she faced me

I didn't answered. Instead, I looked away with a small grin on my face. "Shane can't be on the news either. Everything he does has been completely covered up"

"Bribe?" she said clearly not oblivious about it and Matt just replied with a grin.

She sighed with amusement looking away,"This is so unfair!"

"No it's not. I have a name to protect." I replied with a smirk

Yeah, that's right. I have a name to protect. My dad owned Wilhem's Corporation. The biggest and most known company inside and outside of the country. I can't help it. Wilhem is in my blood. I'm not boasting it but, it surely is a big name. Or should I say, huge.

"It's true. Miss?" asked Matt

"Andie. Andie Rams" she replied.

"Ok, Andie. So, you don't have to go in the office anymore. Consider it done" declared Matt.

What? I totally can't read him. What is he up to? I just furrowed my brows and wait for their conversation.

Rams sighed,"Okay, so what's the catch?"

Matt smirked.

"Work for Shane as his maid. For free." my eyes widened with Matt's offer.

-"What?"

-"What?"

We yelled at the same time.

"Me? Work for him? As a maid? Without getting paid? I don't even serve my brothers but I'll be sreving him, what the " she huffed

Matt laughed. What's so funny?

"Is serving Shane really that bad?" he continue his laugh.

"Hey what are you thinking! You think this is funny?" I asked as I hit his chest.

He just ignored me and faced Rams.

"Look. If you work for him, you'll never have a police record and you'll never have to pay for the car's damage" said Matt as he offered his hand for a handshake.

"Hey! Are you nuts? Of course she'll have to pay for the damage!" I yelled

"Exactly, but can she?..." he tilted into her direction,"...it'll be pricey"

"Sure I can Mr." she replied sounding bit insulted. Yeah, she isn't even an avarage girl as I can see. She wouldn't be in our school if she isn't rich.

"I can perfectly pay if I wanted to. Now, I just have my reasons." she continued

With that, I'm starting to get and like his offer. It's not bad a all. This will be fun. Brilliant Matt... just brilliant. This guy never fails to amaze me. Now I would get a new maid and have my revenge to her.

I shook my head with a grin.

"So you're taking it?" beamed Matt

"How long would I suffer?" she asked

Matt laughed even harder. This guy. If he wasn't my best friend, I would never get him. Not even a bit.

"You decide Shane" he faced me

Hmmm... one week is obviously not enough. Two weeks? One month maybe?

I sighed and let out an ear to ear grin

"Two months" I declared

Matt nods,"Not bad. Not bad at all. What do you think miss Andie Rams?"

"Too long. Two weeks." she suggested

"U-uh...", I teased,"...I offer four weeks"

"Three---"

Then Matt cut her up..."60 days, take it or leave it"

Maybe that should have sounded like question but it's more like a done deal.

"Fine. 60 days." she muttered.

"Tomorrow. 7am. My house."

I said and left the room.

•••••••••••••••••••••

[A/N]

PLEASE VOTE! ^^

and comment teehee