Chapter 14- Trouble Trouble Trouble

60 Days With Mr. Haughty

Andie's POV

Yawn escaped my mouth, stretching my body, feeling the Sunday breeze. Hello Sunday morning! I said to myself looking outside my window.

It's my rest day! Yay! No Shane, no stress, no problem. Look at that. Beautiful sunshine, morning blue skies, birds at my window, a scowling Gray, a...

Uh-oh. A scowling Gray.

What is with him frowning early in the morning? I sat looking up at Gray sinlessly.

"Uh, good morning?" I unsurly greeted

He snorted, "Good noon Andie"

"Noon?" I yawn

"Yep, you skipped breakfast already" he casually said like nothing's wrong about it.

"You skipped dinner last night too. Are you trying to hide something?" he almost growl but still keeping his cool

"What?"

He rolled his eyes away and back to me, "Okay, let me rephrase that. Anything you want to tell me?", he said crossing his arms on his chest. He looked pissed. What did I do?

"What are you talking about? I have no idea. I'm not hiding anything, okay?" I defended. Just got up and I'm starting my day arguing with him about the hell I don't know.

Really, I can't remember doing anything wrong. What is up with this guy?

"Yeah, sure keep kidding yourself" said Jaik butting into our pointless argument. Like really? Even Jaik is mad?

I let out an amused sigh. I can't believe this!, "What is with you people? Can you guys just please tell me what's going on here? Hands up already, I'm really clueless. What happened?" I surrendered

"This what happened" said Jaik handing his phone to me.

My brows furrowed as I take his phone when my eyes suddenly widened seeing the picture appeared on the screen. It's the scene from yesterday where Shane carried me out bridal style out from the men's restroom shirtless. Obviously, the camera was focused on me, look at that, it's like it is taken to capture me.

I faced palmed seeing the picture as I dragged the screen to see if there's still more. Another picture appeared and there is where my face is burried into Shanes bare chest near his collar bone.

I closed my eyes and sighed. This is humiliating. I bet it is one of the employees who captured this. Now it is Shane's face fully caught.

I looked up to see Gray and Jaik giving me the now-you-know look.

"I can explain" I nervously said afraid that they would get the wrong idea seeing the picture. Gray uncrossed his arm and fixed his posture waiting for my explanation.

I sighed, "Look, it is not what it looks like. We were eating at Graik's when I accidentally blow up pasta on Shane's shirt. It ended up like that when he carried me out of the... the uh... uhm" I stuttered

"Out of the what?" growled Jaik

"Outofthemensrestroom" I spitted quickly

Both of them furrowed their brows. They obviously didn't get it.

Argh! How am I going to put this up!

"I said, he carried me out from the men's restroom. But really! Nothing happened! I just thought that he would be so mad at me and he might need a hand or something. That's all. Then I took the chance to apologize and there he carried me out like that just to annoy me, I think." I explained quickly but clearly. But still, they don't look satisfied.

"You entered the men's restroom? Again? Seriously Andie, what is wrong with you. You can't just enter a men's room even we own that place. It is fine when we were kids, but now? It is not normal for a teenage girl to enter that place." scolded Gray

"And get out of it carried by a shirtless guy" continued Jaik. Geez, thanks Jaik. This guy is not making it any better.

But yeah, you heard Gray, it's 'again'. I've been entering that room for years but don't get me wrong, okay? I only do it at Graik's. I don't know. I just find the guy's restroom there better. Weird right? But trust me. The guy's room in our resto is much nicer than the girl's one. Much bigger, much scented and clean. In sum, it's all better in there but I get it. They're right. I should stop entering that place by now. Just look what happened now. I learned my lesson now.

Argh. Seeing this picture in my hands being held by Shane makes me want to puke!

"Okay guys I get it. I'm sorry. I'll never do it again." I swore

Both of them relaxed their muscles and Gray sat on my bed as Jaik remained standing and reached out his hands for his phone. I handed it to him trying not to take glance from the picture.

"Glad you get it now. But you know this will be no good if dad sees this, right?" said Gray with glumness evident in his tone.

I let out a heavy sigh.

Dad would be so disappointed with me if he sees or heard about this from other people. Or not. He doesn't care about me that much but still, he would be humiliated from his friends and business partners because of this.

Not only for dad but for myself, this should not spread or anything. I don't know how will I ever going to show my face if this would be out in school. I'm a girl, what would they think of me when they sees this? Although I know that it's nothing, people judges everything they see so fast even without knowing what really happened. I can't help but to be humiliated. Eesh! What is happening with my life!

"I knew that. But can't we just hide it from him? Please Gray? Jaik?" I pleaded

No response. They just stared at me looking like in a deep thought.

"If he founds out then I'd explain everything. I'd tell the truth, I promise. But guys, I will be needing your help to stop this from spreading. I also need to protect my image, you know?" I said jokingly in my last statement

I waited for their response as they looked at each other and turned back to me.

Gray sighed, "Fine. We'll be helping, of course. That's our job to protect you. But stop being such a baby; act ladylike like you already are and protect yourself too. Is that clear?"

"Yes brother" I said with a small smile

"We'd be trying our best but we can't promise you a hundred percent asurance that all copies will be gone. We can't be so sure with people these days." explained Jaik. I nodded with faded smile

"Okay, cheer up now little sissy. We'll handle it" cheered Gray. Argh, I don't want him calling me that. I feel like I'm a worm or something. I furrowed my brows to signal Gray that that wasn't a good one.

He just smirked at me and moved a little for Jaik.

"You heard him Andie, cheer up. Besides, it's not like someone would spread it to the whole campus and make you look bad, right?" , beamed Jaik

Great. Just great. See? He's such a nice brother. Cheering me up by bringing up random possible problems. Whoo! Clap clap.

"Gee, appreciated! Thanks for the comfort!" I blurted which brought him into a wide grin. Gray glared at him and smacked him on his forehead.

"Nah, I'm just kidding! It'll be fine, don't worry. Dad won't find out. Even if he did, I don't think he would be mad at you for the rest of his life", he said and patted me on my shoulder.

I gaped at is direction. I can't believe this. Is he trying to make me feel better or what?

"Jaik! Leave. Now.", commanded Gray totally understanding the situation.

Jaik pouted shocked. He just slumped his back and turned away from us as he proceeded to the door. He looked back to our direction brightly and pointed his index finger up about to say something when Gray cuts him, "Go", Gray grogily warned

Jaik frown and was completely gone.

I sighed rolling my eyes as I crossed my arms. Gray chuckled to my actions, "He is definitely clueless of what he's saying", he tried to say between his cackles.

"I know! Tsk tsk, poor guy.", I heartily agreed.

"Don't worry little sissy, I'll try to manage" he said shuffling my hair again and walked towards the door. He turned back to my direction and told me to get down and eat already. I gave him a nod and there he was gone.

I sigh. Wow my day has just started but that picture ended it already. Urgh this was all Shanes fault. If he didn't carried me out like that, none of this would be happenning now.

I suddenly heard my ringtone and turned to the table to see my phone ringing. I picked it up and immediately answered it without minding to read the caller ID.

With a simple hello from the other line, I already know who it was.

"Oh hey Lianne!" I beamed. I haven't talked to her since yesterday.

"Andie, I've been calling you all day yesterday! Where have you been! You're making me worry to hell! I heard you were in an accident. What happened! Are you in the hospital? Where?" she cried on the line

"Hey, just relax, I'm fine. Yeah I was in an accident last Friday but I'm okay now. And nope, I'm not in hospital, I've got discharged since the accident night. Sorry for worrying Lianne. I just forgot my phone yesterday."

"Yeah be sorry, Andie. Even your brothers are not answering my calls yesterday. Where have you all been?"

"My brothers? Really? Well I don't know where did they go yesterday. But as for me, I-uhh... I'm out with-uhh... " I stuttered. How can I say that I'm with Shane!

"You're what?"

"I'm out with Shrner" I hurriedly said.

"Out with who?" she asked sounding bit annoyed

"Out with Shrner!" I said

"Andie" she sounds pissed

"I was out with Shane yesterday. Happy?" I blurted

Then my earbuds almost exploded when I heard a loud squeak! No, that's not a squeak. It's her "eeep" sound. She does that when she gets too much feels. She's definitely thinking it the wrong way! Urgh this girl!

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gooosh! You've gone out on a date with Shane! Eeeep! Gosh tell me everything! And I mean 'everthing'. Every detail, every moment, tell me all that happened!" she yelled really loud. Aww I feel bad for her phone.

"Hey Lianne the Drama Queen, that was not a date, okay? It was just a... a nothing!"

"A nothing? Pshh, yeah sure. Whatever it is, I need to know it all. Let's meet today, ok?" she beamed

"Sure but I just got up and haven't eat yet. I need to finish homeworks too, you know. "

"That's fine. You can eat at my house. I'll tell mom to prepare something for you and we'll get you homework done here. What do you say?" she said sounding so welcoming. Her mom never failed to fill my stomach with great food! Who would say no, right? My brothers always tell me how great my mom was in cooking.

"Sounds great! I'll be there in fifteen minutes. See ya!" I beamed and hang up.

Just so I noticed, I haven't told Lianne about the whole story yet. Oh wait, I haven't told her anything yet. Well, you can't blame it on me. It was all sudden. It's like everything happened so fast. That rooftop deal, the accident and the sixty day punishment, none of it did I ever imagined myself suffering those things. I mean, who would have thought that the person I hate to the bottom of my hypothalamus will be close to me than ever. Not just that. I would be serving him for goodness sake!

So my train of thoughts were cut when someone called my name from downstairs. Surely Gray that is. I replied and found myself drying my hair while looking for something to wear.

I planted a clean white blouse to my body as I wear a black jumper shorts revealing my milky white thighs.

Wore my red sneakers and tied my hair into a clean ponytail giving me the neat fresh look. I stared at the mirror and smiled to myself feeling satisfied with my look.

Comfy and clean, definitely my style.

I went down my room and looked for Gray. I called for them but no one answered. There just I saw dad reading his newspaper. Yeah, newspaper again. To be honest, sometimes I wish I could be that newspaper. He cares about it more than to me. Oh well, what can I do, at least those newspapers didn't killed his wife.

"Dad, where is Gray?" I asked since Gray is the only one legal that can drive me. Dad is, but you know my situation.

"He left with Jaik, but they put the food for you on the table." replied dad

"I won't be eating here dad"

"Why?" he asked with a hint of disappointment in his tone. I'm not so sure but it's like as if he's sad that I wouldn't be eating lunch here. I don't know.

"I'm going Lianne's"

He turned a page

"I'll be at dinner, okay? But, dad?" I called

He looked at me and raised his brows indicating me to conitue. "I can't drive by myself. Well, I could but that would be illegal."

"Go get your bike or ride a taxi" he replied bluntly

See? He doesn't care.

"Oh, okay dad" I said trying not to be affected but somehow it makes me feel embarrassed and hurt. That is what dad usually makes me feel.

So I went to the garage to get my bike but then realization hits me. I toltally forgot. The jerk once purposely bumped and destroyed my bike with his car just because I accidentally scratched his car with it. Argh remembering that day makes me want to crush him with a bulldozer! Now I have to go with taxi and pay for my ride while I ones had this precious bike. Where is justice! That jerk is so so dead.

I grumpily marched to my lawn while thinking about my bike. Wearing a frown, I didn't noticed that a taxi already passed by me. What the!

Seriously, I need to get Shane and his evil doings out of my head now!

I waited outside my lawn when a familiar voice greeted brightly, "Good noon neighbor!"

 

CONTINUE READING THIS CHAPTER? CLICK HERE!