Chapter 19- Perfect Plan

60 Days With Mr. Haughty

-Shane Wilhem POV-

Too early for a teenager, 4:45 am and I'm all ready for school.

Whole night I've been thinking about my plan. Would it work for Andie? Actually, I'm not hundred percent confident she would go along with it. She was too stubborn to do so.

To be honest, I think Matt was right. Andie really is different from all the spoiled rich girls I know. All of them were so clingy and annoying. Andie is too, but not because she's clingy. She isn't clingy at all. I just find her really... I find her really strange cause she doesn't even seemed to like me. She doesn't act like a rich girl at all. And I don't even know what did I do wrong for her to hate me that much. It really annoys me. She's acting so much like Jade. She remids me of Jade.

I think it would be tough for me to make Matt jealous if she wouldn't go along with my plan. She's too stubborn for it! I don't know what Matt saw in her but all I wanted is for Matt to man up and tell her what he really feels towards her.

Though Matt didn't say anything about it, I can feel it. I've known Matt for a decade and I know that he feel something special for Andie.

I know someday I would ask myself why am I doing this and I would always tell to myself that I'm doing this for Matt. It's the least I could do for him, to make him finally say it himself. I knew he liked Jade once but he encouraged me to confess my feelings instead. So I want to do this for him.

I just can't believe that Matt, the one who pushed me to confess to Jade back then is now the one being chicken over some girl.

I don't want to hurt him by making him jealous, heck I won't even dare to do that after all the things he've done for me when all people around me left my side. I'm just trying to help him... my way.

Now, when would I start?

My thoughts got interrupted when my phone suddenly went off. I looked at the caller ID before answering. Unknown number.

"Hey, Shane. I knew you would be up already", greeted from the other line

It was a girl.

She knew I would be up? What is she, a stalker or something?

"Do I know you?" I asked

"Yes, it's me, Lanie." hearing her name, I let out a hefty sigh. I really hate this girl. She's really crazy, creepy, and scary. Well I can't blame her for liking me. Everyone does except for Andie but she's obviously overdoing it.

Damn! I'm thinking about her again.

I erased my thoughts and returned to the phone, "What do you want" I said in the coldest way I could put off

"You" she said too quickly

I instantaneously hung up the phone.

Wow, that's a scary one. Can't she be more... gentle? What she's doing doesn't make her any attractive at all. It frights me even.

I tried to push her away already. But she won't give up too easily. I need to find something that would make her stay away from me.

What should I do? Appear at school like a nerd?

No. That would be so Eric and nerd isn't my thing

Threaten her?

No. I may be playboy but I won't hurt girls like that

Have a girlfriend?

A bulb lighted up. Yeah, I think that would work. I can have a girlfriend and that would probably make Lanie get over me. I hope so.

The problem is, where the hell could I find myself a girlfriend? Besides, I need to make Matt jealous by flirting to Andie. I cannot do both.

Oh, please. Of course I can!

I'd make Andie be my girlfriend, make Matt jealous then Lanie would stay away from me at the same time. Great thinking, Shane! I can't praise myself even more.

At least I can take someone to Alex's welcome party and not appear alone. I would make Jade jealous and make her want me back.

Seems like Andie's total jackpot, huh. She's lucky that I picked her. She must be very proud. Lots of girls are begging for it.

Well it wouldn't be real, I'd tell her that. I don't want her to expect something. But I think Andie is the best choice for now. She definitely won't develop any feelings for me cause she hated me. And I on the other hand, would never fall in love to other girls than Jade. Andie is the safest girl i can come up with right now.

It would be all just for a show.

And I need to start making my move now.

 

-Andie Rams POV-

Yawn escaped out of my mouth as I streched my arms and legs out. My eyes slowly opened making me let out another yawn. I sat up straight and wandered my eyes until it landed on my clocl.

I woke up half an hour earlier than the alarm was set to went off. Wow, shocker. I wasn't really that kind of morning person like other teens out there. Seems like I actually had a good sleep last night.

I sigh. As much as I want to get back to bed, it felt like I've had enough sleep already. Maybe I should just be getting ready for school now.

I removed the blanket covering my body letting the cold breeze brush with my skin and got down of my bed quick.

I proceeded doing my morning ritual and finally time to dress up. Well, thank goodness for school uniform. I wouldn't be taking too much time in picking something to wear.

Besides, I've always liked this uniform of ours. It keeps all the students same and equal.

I buttoned my white long sleeves top and tied my red necktie neatly around my neck. I then zipped my checkered skirt and finished by putting on my navy blue jacket with three buttons on the lower part.

I was about to put on my socks when someone knocked on my door.

Hm? They got up already? Well that's weird.

I walked to my door and slightly opened it poking my head only to see Shane in school uniform with his smirk all over his face.

My brows furrowed eyeing his direction. I was still absorbing the image in front of me. And no matter what I do, it really is weird! It's like Batman in High School Musical. Totally freaking crazy to happen, right? Well it would be quite entertaining if Disney do that.

"What are you doing here" I said with annoyance in my tone

"Uh, is that how do you greet 'good morning'?" he teased

"How did you get inside? How did you find my room? What are you up to this early?" I bombarded him

"Aww, good morning to you too princess" he simply said

What the heck! Princess? it sounds gross coming from him!

"I have no time for this nonsense, Shane. Don't piss me this early. What are you up to" I said looking straight into his blue-green eyes

He chuckled, "Nothing, really. I'm just here to talk to your dad"

"Talk to my dad? What for?" ok he really is up to something. I have a feeling I won't like it.

"Come" he smiled taking my wrist

I just followed his lead as I observed his hand holding onto my wrist. My heart starts thumping to my chest. What is this? I don't like this.

Wait a sec.

Shouldn't I be the one leading him to whatever place in this house? Why am I getting the feeling that I was the guest here.

As soon as we got down of the stairs, I thought he would be asking for me to lead him somewhere but being the highly and the I-know-everything and all, he tried keeping his posture and acts like he owned the place.

I cannot help but to sigh heftily and give him signals or something.

That's it! I'm having enough of this already, "You sure where you're going?" I snorted

"Yeah" calm as always

I rolled my eyes, "Where do you want to go?"

"None of your business" he said dragging me by the wrist. I just followed groggily, knowing we are going nowhere.

"Ehem. Just so you know, you're at my house, Wilhem." he just ignored me and dragged me into another corridor

Gosh this is tiring!

"! How many corridors does this house have!" I heard him mumble in complaint

I chuckled in his actions. He's like a lost puppy looking for his momma. So cute though, I think.

The more I let this run on, the more he'll look cute, the more I'll pity him.

"Just cut the rambling already cause my tummy's getting rumbly." nice rhymes I though. But I brushed off the thought and just glared at him.

He sighed in defeat, "I'm looking for your dad"

By brows raised, "You're looking for dad. Seriously?"

"That's what I said" he sarcastically huffed

"What time is it?" I asked

"5:36 am"

Hmm, 5:36...
Dad's probably eating his breakfast by this time

"He's in the dining room" I casually said

He chuckled amusingly, "How can you be so sure?"

I didn't bother to reply instead I just rolled my eyes and take the lead. I felt like superior to him. It feels good.

I smirked

We reached the room quickly and there I poked my head to see if my dad's really there. Well of course, he had to be there.

There he is! Reading his daily news paper I suddenly felt worried and nervous. Why the heck I just helped Shane find my dad without knowing any of his plans. Crap, this is not good!

"Good morning sir" someone called beside me.

I snapped to his direction only to see Shane standing on the doormat completely visible to my father.

Dad glanced at him once and flinched. He's probably as confused as I am. I mean, who would have thought that Shane would be coming to our house. I'm sure he's up to something.

Dad put down the newspaper and straighten his back waiting for Shane to say something.

"Can we talk to you for a minute, sir?" Shane said in a husky but humble voice

 

CONTINUE READING THIS CHAPTER? CLICK HERE!