Chapter 11- Oops, This Is Awkward

60 Days With Mr. Haughty

~Shane's POV~
We went to the cashier and paid everything. And when I said we, it's Rams, Matt, and I. Yeah, Matt's here.

Now, why is he showing up often today? Yeah, we're close but I know he isn't here now for me. Matt is up to something. It doesn't take a genuis to see it. Is he even follwing us all this time?

'I think not. He changed his clothes'

Yeah but, who knows what. Maybe he changed over following us or something. Even if I knew him a lot, Matt can be sometimes, unpredictable.

"Guys, I'd better be going" Matt said gesturing his thumb by his shoulders. I gave him a confused look.

He grinned, "I got my camping stuffs already. That's all what I'm here for"

Is that really it? Well, what can I do? I need to believe my buddy. I grinned back and nodded my head. He truned to Rams' direction and bid goodbyes.
I sighed.

That went well. Besides, so what, if he likes Rams? I don't really mind but, I just probably don't want him to have a girl like her. She's difficult to bare with.

Thinking about it, hot-headed, narrow-minded, sharp-tongued, smart- girl? Not even close to Matt's type. I'm probably just overreacting. It's not even possible for him to like her.

Wait. I shouldn't even care about this kind of stuff, right? Yeah, I shouldn't bother. I just nee---

Some grumbles and unpleasant sound caught me out of my thoughts. What was that!

I glared towards Rams and she suddenly look bit flustered. "What's with that look?" she asked

"What's with that sound?" I put stress on 'that'

She playfully grins and acted like an innocent child, "Can't help it. My tummy's grumbling already" she defended. I smirked.

She looks cute doing those things. How come I didn't noticed that way back then? I might having a serious issue, huh.

"Your tummy isn't grumbling. It's roaring" I teased. Well, seems like I need to feed this kitten now.

I tried lifting the bags of stuffs we bought as she tried to give me a hand but looks like we can't handle this alone. This is hopeless. I need to call Mr. Lee.

I dropped the bags furiously as I pulled my phone out from my pocket to call my butler. I shifted to Rams as she give this amused look of hers. She then just rolled her eyes away as I dial Liam's number. Tch. She really have these big eyes, huh. One more roll and they'd be pulled out from those holes.

It just took two rings when he answered it.

"Yes, young master?" he asked from the line.

"Mr. Lee, we need some hand over here. Thank you." with that I hang up. Rams shook her head with her arms crossed in front of her not looking so amazed. What is her problem with me?

"Told you you're gonna need his help" she muttered. I didn't bother to answer. Instead, I just looked away. I would not make myself hang in situations like this. As I hate to admit it but she's right. Girls.

"Shane, how would he find us if you just cut it like that?" she asked. I mean, what? Is this girl really cluless of things like that? It has been used for decades, I suppose.

I sighed,"Tracker", I said lifting my phone in front of her almost touching her nose as she shoved my hand away. I snorted and put it back into my pocket.

She mumbled profanities with that and I just threw her a smirk just to more. It's really priceless annoying a girl like her. I have to admit that this little thing on front of me is actually fun to be with. But what am I supposed to do with a girl like this! She talks too much.

I let out a heavy sigh.

"Something bothering you?" there she goes again. I breathe for a moment and faced to her,"Could you please keep quiet even just for one minute?" I huffed. At least I said 'please'.

By that, she nodded and bit her lips close. She turned her back to me and mumbled fastly,"One, two, three, four..." I looked at her with amusement as I shook my head and snorted at her actions. Unbelievable. This girl's really hopeless.

I rubbed my nape and chuckled staring at her still doing her countings. I can't really contain myself with her actions now. I never thought she's this funny.

I bet she heard my chuckles as she paused and faced me back. "What's so funny?" she huffed raising her brows with her hands dropped by her sides

It got taken aback a bit as she stares at me seriously. She still really is the Rams I know. "Nothing, why? Is there something funny?" I retorted.

"Then why're you laughing?" she protested.

"I-I was just---" I haven't thought of a nice excuse when someone interrupts from the back. "Young master" yes! Great timing Liam!

"Oh hey, Mr. Lee! So glad to see you. We've been waiting for you. Here, please help us up" I cooed handing Liam some bags. Yes, I cooed. Confusion is seen on Liam's face. You know what that instant relieved feeling does to you.

I smirked at Rams as she just rolled her eyes and grabbed four bags which left me two bags only. I instantaneously picked up the rest and grabbed some of her's from her hands.

"Hey" she insisted pulling the bags to her direction. I tighten my grip onto the handle and shrugged the bags off her hands leaving her with a jag.

She looked surprised with my sudden gesture and honestly, I am too. I just quickly looked away from her to only see a smiling Liam from a fair distance.

I know what he's thinking. He really knows me a lot. I've never did such thing for girls or to anyone in my whole life. It felt so different too that even I finds it weird.

I just gave Liam a look and he then gestured us to walk ahead of him. Rams and I both followed his gesture and walked. Why am I doing this? She's my maid. My personal maid, but I still insisted carrying these things for her. I'm getting weirder now. Am I being gentleman to her? I can't believe I'm doing this.

I carried the things until we got into the car.

As we sit, she let out a heavy sigh leaning on the chair comfortably. More sounded like a relief. I looked into my wrist watch and it's past-two already and the three of us haven't gotten out lunch yet. I heard another roar from Rams stomach and that explains it all.

"To the usual" I told Liam and he answered with a nod. With that, I rested my head on the chair facing the ceiling as I shut my eyes close.

This ride is a complete silence now. I only asked her for a minute but she haven't muttered a single word yet. Way to break a record for the day Rams.

This peaceful. I smirked not bothering to open my eyes. She really haven't talked to me ever since we're inside the mall.

My brows furrowed. Wait.
Yeah. She haven't talked to me. This is bad. Is she mad at me? By the thought of that, I quickly opened my eyes to check on her only to see her sleeping soundly.

I sighed. She really is tired and sleepy. I think she isn't a morning person at all. After all, it's Saturday. Maybe she's not used of waking up early during weekends.

This girl. Why is she suddenly making me feel guilty with myself? It isn't my fault. There is nothing to feel guilty about. This thing isn't my idea anyways.

Agh but my conscience still makes feel sorry for her roaring tummy. Yeah, I admit that one is my fault.

Still staring to her direction when Liam pulled the car in front of 'Graik Pizzaurare'. My favorite fast food area. I've always been here since I was like, eleven when Mr. Lee brought me here to have some taste and they've never failed to serve me the best. They have done a terrific job with their pizza but not just that. They have the second most delicious pasta I've ever tasted. I should say the most one is Liam's.

So aside from its menus, it has the dark wooden floor with white marble walls and yellow chandeliers for every table. Not to mention, the framed pictures of vintage cars all over the area which made me feel at home. I bet she've never been in this place. Not a chance. A smirk cracked on my lips by looking at the restaurant.

Looking out of the window, the car doors automatically opened. Well, not automatically, Liam did it. I don't want him to open the doors for me so he got all my cars door-operated. I turned to Rams' direction and there I see her door opened too.

It seems normal until my eyes widened as she slowly slid herself down towards the opend door. My reflexes came to the top of me when she was about to fall from the car as I  moved towards her and quickly grabbed her from her right forearm making her fall into my chest instead.

Everything was so sudden.

I instantaneously felt currents throughout my body when she fell onto me. Now, holding her back as her cheeks resting to my chest, I feel relieved knowing her safe but nervous on the other hand with this position we are into.

She moaned lifting herself up away from me. Her eyes widened twice as big as I did and almost shocked as I am when she realized the situation.

With that, I swallowed a lump in my throat still staring onto her big brown eyes. I need to keep myself calm and cool afraid that she might get the wrong idea.