Chapter 7- The Devil's Heaven House

60 Days With Mr. Haughty

Andie's POV

"Tomorrow. 7am. My house." said Shane and left the room without having another word except for the really creepy grin he had as he walk passed us.

That grin he wear says a lot.

This is no good. Why did I even made another deal with him. 'You're an idiot Andie! Idiot!' I said to myself as I hammer my head.

"No you're not. You made the right choice" I got stunned by hearing that comment. Did I said that out loud? This is embarrassing! I lifted my head and saw Matthew Andrews grinning.

Yes I knew Matthew. I mean, who wouldn't? He is Shane's best bfriend. I can see him in school with Shane almost all the time. He's known as a hardcore playboy that thinks of his girlfriends as his collection.

But, despite of all about him being a player, I can say that Matthew still shows concern about their company at this very young age. Well, unlike Shane, I guess.

I can't do anything but to sigh.

"Little bit of advise?" I requested as he walked towards the door.

He tilted his head and looked through his right shoulder.

"Just be yourself" he said and left.

Just be myself? Yeah, nice. Of course I would be.

It's funny that somehow Matthew talks like Gray. The way he decides things. He thinks fast too!

Huugghh! I'm getting goosebumps. He's creepy too!

Just as I looked at Matthew, he's like, the combination of Gray and Shane. You know, smart and responsible but also the creepy playboy at the same time.

Speaking of Gray, what time is it? I looked at the wall clock and it's time to go! I need to get out of here and tell this to them right away!

~~~

"WHAT!!!..." cried Gray in disbelief as I told him everything,"...you did wha---!"

I covered his mouth to cut him up. He's really getting noisy, you know?

"Hey, calm down bro! I can handle this. I promise." he then brushed my hands off of his mouth.

"What if dad knew this? What will you say, huh!" he asked.

"Tch. As if dad would even care" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms burried on my cheast. Gray gave me a look.

"No worries Gray. I would definitely tell dad." I assured him.

"We could always pay for the car, you know?" I defended with furrowed brows. He's being protective again. Can't he see I can handle this?

"Yeah, I know but I don't want you guys to worry for me and drag you up into this. Just this once Gray, I want to face problems by myself." I explained

"You don't want me to worry? Well hey, princess. You being with that jerk worries me." he said with a glare

"Gray. It's not that bad." Deep inside me, yeah I think it is. He gave my a sly look.

"Fine, it's dangerous! But don't you trust me? I could always kick his off of him." I looked at him waiting for an answer. He's thinking deeply but I know he knew I wouldn't let this thing off.

He just sigh and soften his worried face. I just chukled and covered my mouth.

"What's so funny?" his brows furrowed

I got myself contained and looked at him,"Nothing", I said and gave him a sweet smile.

"Are you sure there are no other way for this to be settled?" he asked

"I guess there's none. Any idea?" I replied

He wander a bit and suddenly he gasped and threw a finger in the air! "Oh, I got nothing" then he slumped his shoulders.

I lost the hope even more. Gray looked down for not having an idea to save me from serving that jerk. I felt sorry for him.

I cut the silence

"By the way, Jaik told me you bought a new car" my eyes enlighten with the thought of it.

I'm so excited to see it!

Gray chuckled and shook his head. He then walked behind me, put his hands on my shoulder and pushed me towards a direction. I just followed him and we stopped.

There. In front of me is something, obviously a car, covered with a black car covering.

Gray removed the covering and,"Viola!"

My eyes widened as I saw a beautiful black convertible babe. Uhmm I can't mutter words to Gray. He really does have an eye for beauty. The white wheels are perfectly complemented by the shiny black rim as the body looked amzingly eye-catching with its small delicate detailed patterns that made it look classy.

"Is she beautiful?" asked Gray.

"What? No!..", I saw his smile vanished then continued,"...she's gorgeous!!!"

That made him have a wide grin. Literally wide that it reached ear to ear.

"C'mon! Let's go back inside and sleep. You'll be needing tons of energy for tomorrow" he said as he put rested his elbow on my shoulders and we walked in.

"That's exactly what I needed"

We both chuckled.

After a while, I found myself on my bed. I let out a deep sigh as I thought of what happened this afternoon.

It has been such a long day. And tomorrow, I would start to serve Shane. Can you believe it? I would serve my hated enemy? If you could, I honestly can't!

But I would not let him play with me.

If he thought that this will be the consequence for what happened to his car, tch, it's the other way around. This will be his punishment for what happened to my necklace.

Sounds like a plan.

Now I just need some sleep.

~~~

Ring! ring! ring!~

I moaned as I hear the loud and irritating sound of the alarm clock. I tilted my body away from it and covered my head with a pillow.

Argh! this won't help! I can still hear it!

I finally just sat in frustration and glared at the clock. My eyes narrowed as I saw a yellow sticky note.

'Goodluck with the jerk! -J'

A smile crept of my face but it suddenly faded. J?

Who's J? Then I sighed and shook my head with a grin in realization. It's Jaik of course. Gray must have told him already. I know it was just last night but there's no impossible with my brothers.

I didn't realized that the clock hasn't stopped yet. Well, I have to turn it off of course. It's not like shouting 'shut up!' to it will make it stop.

I don't know what will happen today since I have to spend my spare time with that jerk instead of hanging out with Lianne or just studying my lessons.

I mean, it's Saturday people! Everybody would propably enjoy their lives with long sleeps and everything and here I am, getting prepared to serve some moron.

Since the day I met him, all I wanted is to be far from him, but now? It looks like I have to be close to him than ever. Yay life!

I won't let him make my life more miserable.  I would just make him have the worst 60 days of his life. Mwahaha

Now I have to get ready.

I brushed my teeth and washed myself first then chose a random white shirt and jeans  to at least look presentable and put my hair into a bun. Well, you never know what might happen to my hair now. In that house? There wouldn't be Hans that would be willing to help me or a Gray and Jaik ready to save me. I need to put myself up.

I went to the kitchen to grab some breakfast and there I saw dad.

"Goodmorning dad!" I greeted.

He nodded, "Morning"

Okay this wasn't the first time he greeted back. Of course he at least needs to acknowledge me. He can't ignore me all the time you know.

I grabbed the cereal box and milk and pour it on my bowl. Dad turned a page of the newspaper he's holding and just as I open my mouth, he spoke

"Gray told us" I looked up at him. I put the spoon down first and composed myself. Yeah, I'm hungry already and he spoke. Nice one dad.

"It was an accident dad" I said and he nodded

"Are you hurt?" now he also put the paper down and looked at me. I was a bit surprised as he actually checked on me and asked if I was ok. I suppose this accident at least made my dad worried about me. A wide grin instantly cracked on my face.

His words are normally limited but at least he managed to be the first to mutter one this time.

"Yes, I'm fine now dad" I beamed

"Good. Just... be careful" dad said

Is this really dad? Like, for real? I'm really stunned now.

I opened my mouth ready to shove a spoon.

"Eat your food or just put it in the fridge. I'll eat it" a voice suddenly came from behind. Wow. Just wow. Can't I just eat already?

I turned and there I saw it was Gray and Jaik beside him with their PJ's on. I don't know what Gray have told dad but whatever it is, I really thank him for that.

I sighed and my eyes landed on the wall clock and my eyes widened. 8am already?

I instantly ate like a vacuum but that wasn't enough to finish all of them. I turned to face Gray and Jaik

"Just finish this, guys. I'll go ahead" they nodded but then I heard Jaik murmur something. Sounded bit like,'We don't want to let prince charming waiting'

Then both of them chuckled.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I asked

"Nothin'. Go ahead!" Gray beamed with a supressed laugh. I just rolled my eyes and ran into the door. I bid goodbye.

I wonder what would I say first.

Hmp. I'll just let it be.

I am not in front of his house and I got to admit, I'm a bit nervous. Why am I suddenly like this? I must contain myself. But I can't really help it! This is like entering the danger zone.

I lift my hand and pressed the doorbell. With just one press, someone already opened the door. And he's obviously not Shane Wilhem.

"Good morning Miss..." he greeted and continued,"...Young master has been expecting you" he said as he stepped back aside and gestured me to enter.

Young Master? Is he really that rich to be called that? Well, I have no time in knowing things even the obvious ones as long as it is about Shane.

As I think of it, I don't usually see this man but yes, I know he works for Shane. I've seen him with Shane since way back then and also saw him driving Shane to school since he's still a minor. Yeah, a minor and I can't believe that Shane can actually go on road without going all the way downtown. Tch. Of course, bribe.

This man over here looked like in his early 40's with white hair and wrinkles but still have a very good posture and not to mention, a deep voice too.

What made me wonder is, him still wearing tuxe and perfectly shined shoes while he's only at home.

Oh well.

I entered and my eyes wandered  around the house as my jaw dropped.

Wow! I didn't know that this house actually looked like this inside.

As I can see from outside, it is obvious that it's quite big but I've never thought that this would be this spacious inside.

I got to admit, I find this house boring from the outside for its black roof and white exterior giving it the loveless feeling with its dull features, a monter's house, I should say.

But on the inside, it's actually eye-popping, jaw-dropping, breath-taking classy house that has golden lines that divides every white marble floors. It has fine wood carvings and some modern furniture that gives it a touch of a teen friendly house. The devil's house is a heaven!

Shane Wilhem is indeed, the rich spoiled brat. With all of these? Its definitely obvious how he turned to be like that. I can't believe that he lived in this house alone for years. Well, I guess, not really alone for with this guy over here and some es he invites.

I have seen some maids in their yard back then but I noticed that it's a different person everyday. I wouldn't say that they are his girls because all of them seem to look way older than him. Also, they wore maid's uniform.

Now I wonder why is it that only Shane and this man right here lived in this big house?

Yeah, it's beautiful but I can barely stand living by myself in this huge mansion only with servants and a complete boredome.

I heard that his dad was mainly working for business. But honestly, I haven't seen him personally since Shane got here. Well, what about his mom? Tch, now I blame the parents.

I know he's really rich but it's not like a parent would let their son be in a huge house such as this without them for years. I guess he's only 8 when he stayed here.

I sigh. That just made me curious about Shane. Let's just see, but...

Wait! I'm not here for that!

I'm here to somehow pay my debts and make Shane Wilhem suffer at the same time. Yeah. That's the plan.

The man lead me to somewhere and I just followed. I can't help my eyes getting caught by those beautiful paintings and sculptures. So classy and beautiful.

"Uhmm excuse me sir?" I asked and he faced me,"Yes, Miss Rams?"

"See, Mister. You know me but---" it's like he knew what I was going to ask as he cut my sentence.

"Oh, pardon me Miss Rams. I'm Liam, Young Master's butler. But he occasionally calls me Mr. Lee..." he offered out his hand and I grabbed it and he continued,"...you can call me that also."

It feels a bit awkward since he's being too formal.

"Ok, but Mr. Lee? May you drop the Miss Rams and just call me Andie?" I requested.

"I'm sorry Miss Rams. But I cannot drop the Miss. If you don't mind, just Miss Andie, I suppose" he suggested

I smiled and replied,"Much better Mr. Lee"

"Great. Now, may we?" then he gestured me to the door not so far from we were standing.

Just as I enter, I sight that it's actually a kitchen. Woah, my room is not even in the half of their freaking kitchen. This brat really is drowning in money.

Don't get me wrong. We're not that poor nor I can say that rich either, my dad just own a business specifically focusing on high class restaurants, cafés, food gardens, night clubs, fast food restos, pubs and currently working for this new big project for what Gray told me, dad's big break. We're also one of Wilhem's rival in food industry. Reason why the three of us can get into Brighert's High School, school of obviously rich kids and some scholar students only. But as always, I'm just a typical girl that all ever wanted is to finish school and work happily. Yep, still no space meant for love life. Yet maybe?

So as I walk closer, I eyed someone.

There is the glaring monster, Shane Wilhem.

~~~

Shane's POV

That girl is so dead. I told her to be here at 7 but it's past 8 already! I didn't allowed Mr. Lee to make my breakfast either. That should be her first task for today but look what happens now. She's really getting into my nerves.

I really hate waiting for people.

By the thought of that, it suddenly reminded me about mom. I can't get that out of my thoughts. It just annoys me a lot.

Waiting for people. Pch. It .

I sigh.

Then the doorbell rang. It must be her. It should be her. I suddenly got conscious of myself.

I felt nervous. Why is this?

No, I'm just excited.

Wait. Excited? Maybe it's just because I'm hungry already. Yeah, just that. Somebody needs to make me breakfast. Now!

After a while, I heard some footsteps. Then I lifted my head. There she is.

The most awaited in town. Miss gum-hair. I glared at her.

You are so so dead.