Chapter 23- Meeting Her Dudes

60 Days With Mr. Haughty

*****Andie Rams' POV*****

Eating breakfast with Gray and Jaik while dad has left early never been a big news for me. He'll be leaving to where wants when he wanted to. I think I just got used to it since it has been like this for as long as I can remember.

What's really weird this morning is that I woke up earlier than I usually do again. Even my brothers started to notice it. I don't know, I guess it's part of growing old or something.

"You should tell her sooner or later, bro", said Gray

Jaik sighed, "No, I can't just do that. You don't understand. She doesn't like me that way"

"You aren't even sure about that yet, Jaik", I commented

"Are you?"

"I say, you'll never know unless you try" I said crossing my arms in front of me

"I say, just shut it already. Can we just get this topic over with?" Jaik blurted in the room

Gray and I looked at each other and back to Jaik.

"No way"

"No way"

We sang at the same time.

Jaik scoffed, "Oh yeah? Why don't we drop this topic about me and just get into your issue with your Prince Charming, huh?"

I snorted, "He's not my Prince Charming, okay?"

His head tilted right raising his brows, "Oh I bet he will be, soon!", he said noddingly

The two of them laughed and high-fived as I was, well, left sulking on my seat.

"And who told you that?" I asked playfully

"You did" Jaik said between his chuckles

My brows got all curled up if it was even possible as soon as he said that, "Me? Oh please, like what did I actually say?" I said pointing to myself disbelieving to what he's saying

"You said you'd be giving him a chance" amusement in his tone.

I just tend to ignore it rolling my eyes when the doorbell rang.

"You go get it", said Gray ordering me

"Why me!" I protested

"Uh, because you're pretty?" said Jaik chucklingly

"Nice try" I rolled my eyes at them and stood from my chair. I can hear their chuckles fading as I went farther to go get the door.

Who would be coming at our house this time of the day? I opened the door and my brows spontaneously furrowed when I saw who it was.

"You again?" words fluently slid out of my tongue with annoyance evident in my tone.

He chuckled, "Good morning to you too, princess"

I scoffed, "Stop calling me that, okay? What do you want?"

"You" he casually said wearing his smirk

My chest tightened and I felt my heart pounded but I immediately shook it off before he could even notice it, "Okay, that's it! Buh-bye" about to close the door at him but he caught it right away opening it again.

*****Shane's POV*****

"Hey, don't be rude. I just came to ask you something!" I blurted

Dang it! I knew asking Liam for some advise wasn't the greatest idea at all! If this won't work, I swear, I won't take any dating ideas from him anymore!

She rolled her eyes, "Then just ask it already. Can't you see that I'm bus---"

"Would you like to have breakfast with me?"

She cringed, "No...", and was about to close door at me again but I caught it on time, "Come on. Just one breakfast with me to start the day." I said persuadingly hoping it would work. I smiled raising my brows as I wait for her answer.

"That doesn't sound healthy at all" she bluntly said. I just chuckled at her wise retort. She really is funny.

"Andie, please" cannot actually believe I got myself pleading in front of her. I mentally groaned with the thought.

She just gave me a sly grin, "It's quite weird listening to you plead, you know?"

"Trust me, it's much weirder in my part" I stated. She chuckled shaking her head amusingly.

"Plead all you want Shane but sorry. I don't feel like eating with you alone" she said and about to turned her back when I interrupted her, "Who said we'll be alone? I'm here to get to know your brothers" I smirked signalling Liam to come closer. Liam made is presence known pushing the trolley directly inside the house making Andie step aside with those widened brown eyes filled with surprise.

"What do you think you're doing?" she snapped to me

I smirked putting my feet inside the flats, "Is your dad here?", I asked ignoring whatever she had just asked

"Hello, did you hear me? You're not even welcome here"

"Just chill, princess, okay? I'm not here to make any disaster" I winked. She just rolled her eyes away and back to me, "True that because you already are the actual disaster"

"Aww, princess, thank you" I mocked.

"What's going on here?" a husky voice called behind Andie. I tilted my head left to look over her shoulder and see her brothers standing from a fair distance. I smirked, "Good morning, guys!" I greeted making Andie turn to their direction.

I cleared my throat, "I'm just wondering if we can all eat breakfast together? You know, friendly visit from a longtime neighbor?" I can see their eyes darted to the food we brought.

"You've never been a friendly neighbor" Andie stating the obvious.

"Andrea, come on, chill up. No need to be mean. They're guests" said the bro whom I believe was Gray.

Andrea, huh? Never called her that. I shot her a teasing grin

"Seriously, Gray. Really?" Andie said with disbelief

I playfully raised my brows at her. Hmm, speaking of victory, huh?

"Humm... that smells just great. Let's go to the dining room, shall we?"

"Jaik, are you serious? Guys!" she protested as the others ignored her

I put my knuckle under my nose controlling my chuckle to come out. Even myself find this amusing. Much more to her part.

We all followed their lead leaving Andie, or should I say Andrea, behind sulking and muttering things only her nose could understand.

I stopped and turned back to her, "Hey princess! Want to come?"

 

CONTINUE READING THIS CHAPTER? CLICK HERE!