Chapter 24- Take A Breath

60 Days With Mr. Haughty

WARNING... NOT EDITED
FULL CHAPTER AHEAD ^^
ENJOY!
 

••••••••••Andie's POV••••••••••

Walking through the school halls never been so hard for me. I used to be just one of those boring unpopular sweetheart of this school; almost invisible if it weren't just because I'm Lianne's best friend until yesterday. I feel like every pair of eyes pinned to me wherever I go. Some looked envious, nosy, and tons of girls are scowling at me like I'm some kind of prey to eat. I swear, if glares could kill, I would probably be dead by now.

It is even harder now that none of my brothers or Lianne is around me. I think I'm going to melt with all those staring people!

I walk as fast as I can trying to avoid everyone's gazes. I lowered my head, okay maybe so low that I can't even see the way I was going, just to keep everyone from seeing it was me when I bumped into someone.

"Hey, watch it! Freak!" I looked up and see three senior girls with all their faces covered with thick face paint they so called 'make-up' glaring at me.

Their uniforms aren't worn properly; like one of them got her skirt shorter than the original, the other one on the left got her school jacket sleeves wrapped around her small waist and the girl in the middle doesn't even have her jacket with her and is just wearing our white long sleeves with three buttons undone revealing her must-be-hidden-soul.

I spontaneously cringed with the sight. These girls were all been copying Lianne's different way of wearing our school uniform but obviously, they've overdone it! Saying that they have done it too exageratedly would be an understatement. They can never pull it off like how Lianne can. I mentally smirked.

I muttered sorry but then the jacket girl seemed to notice me, "Hey, aren't you Shane Wilhem's girlfriend?" she asked making her two other friends furrowed their brows and study me as well.

I was about to deny it when the girl in the middle interrupts, "Yeah, it was you! Unbelievable! You aren't even that pretty!" she said in disgust.

"What did Shane ever see in you! Did you cast some spell on him, you witch?" asked the girl from the right

I just let an amused sigh. I cannot start a day with some lame fight with this lame people in front of me. I was just about to ignore and just walk past them when the skirt girl grabbed me by my right arm making me flinch, "Hey, witch! We're still talking to you!", she dragged me back in front of them.

"I don't have time for this non-sense" I muttered but two of them grabbed both of my arms making it impossible for me to escape from their y grip.

"No one ever disrespected us like this, witchy!" the girl in the middle yelled towering me.

"Oh yeah? Well you dress like a to be respected, y" I spat out sharply shrugging them off but I failed

The three of them gasped bemusedly then draw their attention back to me making their grip in my arms tighter.

"Ouch! That hurts!" I cried catching much attention than before

"You deserve that, you abominable !" said the girl from my right. The jacket girl. She called me what! How dare this ! I am no !

"Really? Well look who among us is dressed like one, you abominable tramp!" I yelled back. They just all chuckled just like the they are. Gosh I mentally cursed myself with my own retort. I should have said something sharper!

They turned back to me with evil grins. "That's it? That is all you got?" said the girl with the free hand moving closer to me. I didn't dare to answer afraid I might just say something lame again.

But then she grabbed my face by the chin with her fingers squeezing my cheeks. I tried to look away but she forcefully turned my face back to her effortless. "But you know what you really deserve?" she smirked as her other hand searched something in her pocket. My brows was furrowed the whole time until she took out some small metal bottle from it. I've seen one of those before. One that my dad always got above his desk.

She uncovered the container and the alcohol scent stung my nose. I knew it! But isn't alcohol forbidden inside our school? This girl is really going to be in a big trouble!

Reminding me with the alcohol scent, I freakingly hate that smell! Especially knowing that I'm alergic to alcoholic drinks. Well, I just found that out recently this year year during Gray's eighteenth birthday. They told me not to try any since it's illegal for minors but like what they say, curiosity killed that cat so I sneaked a small glass of it and just sipped like less than five milligrams of Alfonso with fifteen percent of alcohol volume then bam! Next thing I know, I'm lying in a hospital bed.

So back to the tramp in front of me, she first sniffed the disturbing scent coming out from the container then grinned to my direction holding the bottle in front of me. 'Grand Marnier 40%' I read silently

Then it hit me. Her grin and everything. She wouldn't really dare to make me drink that, right?

"I know what you're planning. Don't even try to make me-" before I could even finish, she had already shoved the lip of the bottle into my mouth. Some liquid spilled in my uniform as I tried not to take any of it.

I thought I'm lucky enough knowing I haven't swallowed anything but...

I was wrong. I went choking and choking and I can hear the girls laughing.

I c-can hardly breathe! My chest is... is getting tighter and tighter t-that it hurts to let any air ins-side. T-this is much worse than b-before!

I still have my consciousness in me and I can still hear them laughing when I heard some girl yelled at the three of them and removed the es' grip off of me. By that time, I prefered being held by those s cause as soon as they let go of me, I just instantly lost my balance and then the next thing I feel is the coldness of the floor.

I heard them gasped including the girl who helped me as she shooed the twats away yelling profanities at them. When they were out of sight, the girl turned back to me and kneeled lifting me with her arms.

My sight is getting blurry as she shake my body asking me if I was okay. I still managed to shake my head no then she went crying for help.

I fought the dizziness taking over me but I failed. M-my eyes s-slooowly shshut c-cloossed...

••••••••••Matthew's POV••••••••••

I'm sitting comfortably next to this sleeping Shane, still waiting for Jade to enter the room. We've been waiting for her to return in full anticipation. Especially Shane. Well I don't know now that he already has a girlfriend.

I still can't grab the idea imagining Shane asking Andie to be his girlfriend. And the worse of it, Andie saying yes to that. I mean, the two have been enemies for like, forever and I've been a witness to that since then.

I thought Shane liked Jade but...

now he got Andie. If I hadn't just been so... so co---

Argh, never mind. But is he even serious about her?

Then it hit me when I realized my coversation with Shane that night,

"Oh please, she's totally into me" Shane stated proudly. I chuckled thinking the opposite.

"Who? Jade or Andie?"

"Andie"

"Oh yeah? She doesn't even like you, Shane." I said in amused tone

"Pch, that's what you thought. You probably forgot who I was. With Shane Wilhem, she isn't really that hard to get. With just simple gestures from me, she'll have to say yes"

My brows furrowed, "Please, Shane. Get over it. Andie's different." I casually said crossing my arms

"Want me to prove it?" He challenged. I suddenly felt uneasy.

I knew it! Shane is up to something. He always is. Now I just feel so dumb I didn't see this one coming. So he only got Andie to be his girlfriend just because he wanted to prove me wrong? That he can get anything?

I turned to his direction. Still sleeping.

But how did he get Andie to say yes? Does that mean he could really get everything? Or does Andie like him?

I was bombarding myself with questions when my phone went off as soon as the signal bell rang. I looked at the caller ID to see the person calling me at this time of the day and see it was...

Jade.

It is good that she managed to keep in touch with us even when she left for France.

I took one last glance to Shane before answering the phone.

I started in a jolly tone, "Hey Greeny, where have you---", she immediately cuts me, "Matt we need your help!" she said nervously and I can hear her panting from the phone, it suddenly made myself worried

"You sound dangerous. What happened?" I asked sympathetically

"This girl with me can't breathe. I'll tell you the rest later but please help us first. Drive us to your hospital!" she cried from the phone

"Uhh-- okay, okay I'll be there. Where are you?" I tried to be calm as possible. I cannot add up to her worries this time.

She told me where they are and hang up. I was about to leave the room when I remembered my car probably have left already. My driver wouldn't be back until the end of class. It would take too long if I still call him. Damn!

I run back to Shane and shook him awake.

He snapped his head up glaring viciously at me, "What is your problem, Matt!"

"There's no time to argue. Jade needs our help. You got your car with you?" I still asked though I already know he always have it woth him.

He furrowed his brows in confusion, "Y-yeah, but why?"

I didn't mind to answer him and just tapped his shoulder, "Well, c'mon! Let's go!" I heard him grunt at first but still followed anyways.

We rushed through the halls until I spotted Jade with a boy carrying a very fatigue girl in his arms. My eyes narrowed wondering who that girl is. Her hair that falls freely looks very familiar.

"Look! She's over there!" I called to Shane and Jade's shoulders dropped in relief as soon as she saw us getting near them.

The unfamiliar guy turned to face us making it possible for us to finally see the lifeless girl.

I took a quick glance at Shane and he was just shock as I am.

I looked back at the girl. I don't know whar should I feel or what I am feeling now. Mixed feelings of worry, shock, and nervousness. Seems like it wasn't really Jade who needs our help.

Andie.

•••••••••••••••••••
[A/N]
So? What do you guys think?
Lots of drama, huh...

Well I have one request for you guys. Please VOMMENT, okay!