Chapter 13- He Ain't Bad At All

60 Days With Mr. Haughty

Shane's POV

Damn it! What is with this girl! Look what she've done now! She really is a walking disaster.

But why am I not feeling any anger towards her? Yeah, I'm annoyed but that's just cause this is gross but other than that? Nothing more, but why?

I pulled myself further away from the table and walked away. I need to get cleaned up. The smell makes me want to puke.

Barthroom... bathroom...

I need to go to the bathroom quick! This smells like hell and also the fact that this crap came out of that thing.

I madly marched towards the male restroom and instantly took my shirt off as I entered the room. I didn't hesitate to throw my shirt on the floor. All I think about is to get rid of this.

It seems like nobody's in here at all.

I felt the coolness of the atmosphere in the room onto my skin which easily broke me into shivers. I rubbed my hands and breathe out some air to it to feel warmth.

Out of my senses, I heard a squeak from behind. A girl squeak.

I turned to face the...

What the!

"Geez, Rams! What are you doing here!" I yelled. Is she out of her mind? What would she do in men's restroom?

She stood there covering her eyes with both of her palms. It took me awhile to get the situation.

"Sorry Shane! Oh gosh!" she said uncovering her eyes and immediately looking away. Is this her first time seeing a guy shirtless?

I just furrowed my brows and walked closer to her direction, "Sorry for what? Throwing me an explosion or seeing me shirtless?" I sarcastically asked

Still avoiding an eye contact, she unsurely replied,"Well uhm, both of its?"

I sighed and ran fingers through my hair. She obviously wants to avoid eye contact with me. Interesting, huh.

I walked closer as she, on the other hand, moves backwards for every step I make. With her eyes closed, she didn't noticed I already stopped walking and she just keep moving backwards by herself.

A smile cracked my lips as I observe her actions. Not in my wildest imagination did I ever imagined Andie Rams acting like that. This girl. She's been surprising me today.

As much as I want to make fun of the situation, I'm starting to feel a little guilty with that. She's so cute.

I composed myself and cleared my throat and started, "What are you doing?"

She slowly opened one of her eyes and finally saw me from a fair distance. Her brows furrowed as confusion is evident in her face.

I tried my best to act cool but my heart wants to laugh at the situation making me break into chuckles.

"What's so funny?" she huffed.

I smirked, "Nothing, you're just too cute"

Her expression softens, "What?"

Then it hits me. What I just said, it just came out naturally. What is happening to me! I'm getting weirder and weirder by the time I'm with this creeper. I need to get away with this.

I stayed paused for like ten seconds until she called me out, "Hey"

I straighten my posture, "What?", I asked

"What do you mean 'what'? I'm asking you what did you just said to me" she replied

What now? She wants me to repeat what I said? Tch, no way. It was just a slip of the tongue.

Slip of the tongue? No. That makes it worse.

"What are you talking about? I have no idea" I acted as if I didn't know.

She sighed and rolled her eyes, "Forget it, just take your shirt on and we'd be leaving now"

Oh, that went fast. But now she's giving the orders. Hey, the last time I remember, I am the boss here. Besides, I would not be wearing that shirt until it's washed.

"My shirt is all dirty, thanks to you" I huffed

"I know it is. But you can't get out of here with me without a shirt on. Just imagine what would the people might think"

Now she just gave me an idea, "Nice thinking, Rams." I said noddingly

"Now let's go", I smirked and pulled her towards me. I grabbed her arm and wraps it around my bare neck. She hesitates to do so but I immediately scooped her from her thighs and carried her bridal style. Her arms instantaneously wrapped around my neck asking for support.

She seemed to realize my plan as she fights to get off of my hands. But nothing. She's so easy to carry for a girl who eats tons of pasta.

She mumbled profanities as I opened the door and walk to our table with a smirk. Every eyes are watching us and so as the employees. Some are even taking pictures.

She has no choice but to burry her head onto my chest to hide her face from the people. I called Liam and we all proceeded to the car.

I finally dropped her inside the car but she didn't mumble a single word or even let out a squeak. Not the expression I expected though. She should be bursting in anger by now or bombarding me with profanities.

I let out a heavy sigh as I enter the car and placed myself beside her.

Silence.

Is she mad again? I'm just making fun of her.

"Rams" I called

No answer

"Hey, miss pasta"

She crossed her arms on her front

"Hey, so I'm getting the silent treatment? Really now?"

No answer

"Hey"

Still no answer

I don't like people ignoring me when I'm talking to them. That's just rude. Besides, it's not like I did anything wrong. Never mind. Maybe she's just tired.

I looked away and stared outside the car. As I recall the scenario just now, I can't help but to let out some chuckles. Her expression back there was huge!

I felt something wierd beside me. I turned to my right to see Rams' gaze darted on me.

"What" I sinlessly asked. Well I don't expect for an answer since I know she's mad.

"What's so funny?" wow finally, she talked!

"Your face" I smirked

"Ha-ha good one"

"I know!" I said cracking myself into laughter.

At the corner of my eyes, I saw her snap a smile but took it back afterwards. Good thing she smiled. I don't want to feel guilty with this.

It was silent the whole ride when a thought got into me. Tomorrow's Sunday but Rams will still be working for me. Will that be okay?

~Andie's POV~

Silence filled the ride and all I can hear is the car's engine. As much as I want to talk, I know it would just annoy Shane. Besides, I don't know what to talk about him with and I'm still mad.

I sighed with the thought as I heard him cleard his throat.

"Uh Rams?" Wow, shocker.

"Yeah?" I said raising my brows.

 

CONTINUE READING THIS CHAPTER? CLICK HERE!