The Perfect Valentines Day

Min's Multitales (New Chapt. Feat. BTS, V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Perfect Valentines Day
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  
"So you seriously want to do this?" Doojoon asked as he looked over at the girl who laid beside him on the bed, her eyes closed as she rested her head against his bare chest. It was early saturday morning and they had just finished having breakfast before Min insisted on going back to cuddle closely in bed. He was hesitant at first. Surely that wasn't the only thing she wanted to do that day. But she stuck to it. 
  "Yes," She replied confidently before softly inhaling his scent. She gave a little sigh and tightened her embrace around him as she inched in to snuggle closer against him. 
  "All day?" His brows were raised as he smiled at the bundle of adorableness that was the girl next to him when he caught the way she was pursing her lips cutely and nodding her head despite still having her eyes closed.
  She hummed. "All day."
  He chuckled lightly and Min enjoyed the way his chest moved up and down because of it. To be honest, she just really enjoyed being able to hear the slow and steady pace of his breaths along side the beating of his heart. There was a familiar warmth to it that made her entire being relax.   He tucked a strand of her stray blonde hair behind her ear and asked once again for reassurance. "This is honestly your idea of a perfect Valentines Day?" He honestly still couldn't believe it. Min was always very laid back, but surely not this laid back.
  She exhaled dramatically, it was almost swoon-like, and
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter