I Can't Help It — I'm in Love

Min's Multitales (New Chapt. Feat. BTS, V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I Can't Help It — I'm in Love
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 

"Don't look at me like that," Min protested as she lightly pushed the peach haired Casanova back against his chest.

The two of them had been sitting on the rooftop as they usually did on Sunday night, when he turned to stare at her — completely enamored by what he saw. Which was not the sunset he was supposed to be admiring.

The charming man merely smiled at her reaction, adoring the way a natural blush formed against her chubby cheeks. "Like how?"

He was acting coy, and it flustered her even more.

"Like the way you do." He looked at her again, with those bright and shining eyes that had a way of captivating her time and time again. "Like that! don't look at me like that." He pouted shortly and turned away, but then when he looked back at her, his gaze returned making her heart race. "You're doing it again."

"I can't do anything about it," He responded with a laugh. "That's how I look at you."

Min instantly puffed her cheeks and turned away, feeling the heat continue to rise up to her cheeks. She knew she was making it noticeable, so she had to at least try to look for some kind of distraction. They weren't exactly friends, but they weren't exactly together either. Honestly... she didn't know what they were and maybe that's what frustrated her so much. Jiyong was always talking around it and it confused her.

"I don't understand why you don't want me to look at you like that," He then said as he stared at her seriously for the first time without breaking into a smile.

The smaller girl continued to look away, unable to look directly at him as she spoke. "Because it confuses me."

His eyes were still set on her though. They always were. "What's so confusing about it?"

She shrugged. "Everything."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter