Movie Date

Min's Multitales (New Chapt. Feat. BTS, V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Movie Date
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 

Min just continued looking at the grown man sitting beside her who was cutely chewing on a handful of popcorn as he looked up at the large movie screen in front of him. The two of them were the only ones inside of the small theater since they decided to catch an early movie on Sunday morning.

Sensing someone looking at him, Seunghyun turned to catch the small girl's eyes on him. And as he continued chewing he shyly asked, "Is there something on my face?"

"No. Just looking at how cute you are when you eat."

Seunghyun turned away shyly, feeling his cheeks flush in response to the comment.

He didn't understand it. He was always considered this suave guy who knew his way around women. With an arch of his brow he could have any women swoon. But it wasn't like that with Min. Until he met Min he never thought he would find himself in a serious relationship, or even crushing hard on one girl the way he was with her. He never knew what it meant to get shy or embarrassed, but yet there he was blushing madly like a girl just because she called him cute. Not like there was anything wrong with it, but it just wasn't like him. Min did to him what he would normally do to girls. And he didn't know if he should like it or be concerned by it.

He cleared his throat, and casually ate his popcorn as if she didn't faze him. "So what are we doing after the movie?" 

Min broke into a smile but acted like she hadn't noticed how his expression change completely to a cool one. She shrugged and dipped her hand in the bucket of popcorn to get a handful. "I don't know. I was gonna let you decide."

"Alright. My house or yours - Ow!" He couldn't even finish his comment before Min already gave him a nice hard sla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter