Misunderstandings

Min's Multitales (New Chapt. Feat. BTS, V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Misunderstandings
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  It's always tough to be in a relationship with someone younger than you, especially someone who is still in high school while you're already a sophomore in college.   That was the situation between Min and Jungkook.   Jungkook was considered a handsome guy with a notorious bad boy reputation in his school: boyish good looks, talents and killer charisma to back it up. Min, on the other hand was considered the unattainable girl-next-door: intelligent, hard working, charming and beautiful.   The two of them met almost two years prior when Min was a senior at his high school and he was a sophomore. She became his private tutor early on, hired by his parents, and though at first he opposed the idea, upon meeting Min, he became an obedient student. Jungkook was smitten by her almost immediately, while Min only saw him as a cute underclassman that she was being paid to tutor. It was good for the money and it looked good on her college applications. Plus, he was a good kid. Regardless of his incredibly flirtatious nature. But after two years of persistence, Jungkook finally had Min fall for him.

Embarrassed at first, Min sometimes found it a little difficult to admit that her current boyfriend was an 18 year old high school senior. Though Jungkook had absolutely no shame in acknowledging Min as his girlfriend. But then again, that was just the difference in mindsets. Dating someone older was always seemed like instant bragging rights at that age, in comparison to dating someone younger. That's what Jungkook enjoyed doing.

And though her friends insisted she could do better, Min always assured that it wasn't like how they probably thought it was. In Min's mind, she and Jungkook had a solid relationship. He was mature and he knew what he wanted. And that was her.

Standing in front of his door, Min patiently awaited for it to be opened as she excitedly held onto a red gift-bag in her hands.

"Minyoung!" His mother greeted happily upon seeing the young girl standing in front of their doorstep. 

"Hi, Mrs. Jeon. Is Jungkook in?" Min asked sweetly as she smiled up at the beautiful woman in front of her.

"He should be with his friends in his room."

Despite her better judgment, Min couldn't wait to give him his little surprise any longer. "Is it alright if I come in?"

"Of course, sweetheart," She motioned for Min to come inside and closed the door behind her. "You're always welcome."

"Thank you" She walked into their living room and saw Jungkook's dad sitting on the couch watching a game on TV. "Hi, Mr. Jeon!"

"Hi, Minyoung," He greeted happily upon seeing her, just as his wife had. "Tutoring today?"

Min shook her head. "Not today, sir."

"Head right on upstairs, Min," Mrs. Jeon then said before she could ask, and smiled.

"Thank you."

Min wasn't one to be around Jungkook and his friends. It wasn't because she didn't like them, but mainly because she was the type who didn't like overstepping her boundaries. Whenever they were together they were never around friends and he barely ever spoke about them so she always assumed it was taboo. But this day was different. This day Min would make the exception because she was excited to give him something he had been looking for the longest time.

It was as Min approached his room that she heard something she would've never thought she would hear escape his lips.

"I get that she's a college girl and everything but you two can't be serious, right?" Min knew it was wrong to eavesdrop, but the crack in the door was big enough that she could hear t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter