Prince Suga!

Min's Multitales (New Chapt. Feat. BTS, V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Prince Suga!
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 

There was always something so endearing about being popular —about being known, loved, and admired by those around you. It was a status easily attainable only to those born with the natural advantages of good looks, wealth, charm, and charisma. But to those with great power, came great responsibility and not everyone was willing to play by the rules. Enter, Min Yoongi aka Suga.

Preferring to go by the pseudonym given to him by his fangirls, Suga was the school's resident Prince and was described as any other stereotypical high school popular-guy type: extremely good looking, wealthy, charismatic, athletic, and charming. He had the ability to make many friends and attract many admirers, but he wasn't exactly the "friendly" type and he was far from being perfect, which usually resulted in him also gaining many enemies —whether out of envy or out of spite.

He also wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed (but he wasn't stupid either), nor was he kind-hearted or good-natured. Just like the stereotype described him to be, he was as obnoxious as he was arrogant, and had a terrible case of Prince Syndrome; only socializing with those in his social circle and looking down at everyone else he felt were beneath him. Enter, Lee Minyoung aka Min.

Preferring to go by her nickname affectionately used by those closest to her, Min was just your average high school teenage girl. She was neither popular, nor unpopular. And she wasn't someone you would consider ugly nor beautiful. Min was basically the epitome of average —from her lifestyle to her very being. But Min never saw this as bad, never something to be ashamed of. She liked her life. She loved her family and friends, and if her life were to be categorized as average then so be it. She lived a proud average life and she wouldn't change it for the world.

BUT, being an average high school girl came with many more disadvantages than it did advantages. And that included often being the center of unnecessary ridicule and mockery.

And who just who do you think was at the forefront of it all? You guessed it...  

It was none other than the notorious, Min Yoongi.

"You look constipated when you're studying."

Without even having to look at the source, Min rolled her eyes upon hearing the familiar voice coming from beside her. Snapping her attention towards him and angrily slamming her book shut at his presence, Suga simply continued to look at her, amusement present in his eyes as he gave her very fake straight-lined smile. He wore the same stupid varsity letterman jacket (as always) —the wool fabric was two-tones with the sleeves being white (cuffed at the wrists in black) and the torso in black (the hood all white). It had a stitching of the letter 'C' over the left side of his chest, symbolizing his 'Captain' status— as he carried himself as arrogantly as he always did.

"What do you want?" She asked with a groan, her voice laced with annoyance. "I'm just minding my own business."

"No. You're in my seat." He was leaning against the wooden library table beside her, an arm extended behind him to use as leverage. Min just wanted to slap it so that all of his weight would make him fall flat against it. But she regrettably held back the urge with a grimace.

She looked up at him tiredly. "This isn't your seat." Surely he would just drop it and leave. She was trying to study for the upcoming pre-midterm exams and that had been the only vacant table left in the school's library.

"If I want it, it makes it mine." Her eyes narrowed as his remain neutral, challenging almost. Despite his features being boyish, Suga exuded this type of aura that made him seem both intimidating and threatening. And he wasn't the type to play games since he seemed to get away with almost everything. In short, Min Yoongi wasn't all bark and no bite. He kept to his promises, he had no fears, and that made him dangerous. Min couldn't compete with that, because she didn't have the same advantages he did. In any situation between Min versus Yoongi, the outcome would always be the same. He would be the one coming out victorious.

"Suga, please," Min really wasn't one to beg but she really did need this, even to the point that she would do two things she hated the most: plead and compromise with the person she disliked the most. "I really need to study." And you're to stupid to make any good use of this! She wanted to add but held back and instead took a breath to calm her nerves. "Look if you just let me this once I promise to do anything." Min regretted the words as soon as they came out, because when she did she could've sworn she saw a devilish glint light up in his eyes.

"Why are you giving Suga a hard time?" Min closed her eyes and exhaled in frustration. She r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter