An Extension of Love

Min's Multitales (New Chapt. Feat. BTS, V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
An Extension of Love
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 

"You look drunk," The young and handsome man deadpanned as he moved to cut in front of her, walking backwards in the middle of the dimly lit one-way street. His arms were folded across his chest as his blinking eyes scanned her up and down. He wore a white long-sleeve shirt under a red, black and white flannel. The colors did well against his fair skin.

The pretty blonde girl —wearing a white cropped tee over a high-waist jean skirt that accentuated her curves— simply rolled her eyes in response. "I''m not drunk."  She hated the way it always seemed like he was criticizing her. Who the hell did he think he was anyways? She was the older one. Not him.

With one arm still folded, he perched the opposite elbow on top of it, placing his finger under his chin as he continued to give her the once-over. "But you look drunk." He made sure to emphasize the word 'look' as he said that. Because even if she assured that she wasn't as drunk as she seemed to be, her current appearance would prove to imply differently. Not that he was complaining. He enjoyed seeing her big beautiful eyes in a haze, and her cheeks flushed and stained a pretty shade of candy-apple red.

Min let out a loud and drawn out groan as she rubbed at her temples. "So tell me, why did you have to be the one walk me home?"

"Because I volunteered," She could hear the smug little smirk he most likely wore as he spoke, and rolled her eyes in response.

"Of course you did."

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked as he continued walking backwards, one small step at a time, forcing her to meet his pace. It wasn't like he was in a rush to get her home any time soon anyway.

"You know."

"I don't know."

"Just admit it," She huffed in annoyance, puffing up her cheeks as a  result.

"Admit what?" He was finding amusement in her adorable little mannerisms.

"You love to see me miserable." The two of them had stopped walking and now stood near the end of the street, facing one another as a light breeze picked up. The cool wind feeling nice against Min's heated face.

He could only smile cutely. Knowingly. "That's not true at all."

"It totally is," Her eyes narrowed. "I can see it in your eyes." This wasn't the first time. He had a thing with tormenting her. She always thought it brought him some warped sense of satisfaction. Even back when they were kids he enjoyed messing with her. It only got worse as soon as he got into high school. He always acted like he was older, but in truth, Min was. She just also happened to be a lot shorter, so he would often taken advantage of it.

"Wow." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter