There For You

Min's Multitales (New Chapt. Feat. BTS, V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
There For You
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 

Min looked on feeling absolutely stupid about herself. She had been humiliated beyond what she's ever experienced and she knew that the embarrassment would haunt her for the rest of her life. Not only did she feel like an idiot but she was sure she looked like one too.

"Who are you?" She couldn't believe those words actually came out of his mouth. Her supposed best friend. Had she really meant so little to him? Was she that easily replaceable that she could be so easily forgotten? As if she meant nothing. As if they hadn't been friends for fifteen years. As if she hadn't been there for him, with him, while he was at his lowest. How could he just forget her? They say you never forget the people that were there for you when you were close to nothing. But clearly that wasn't the case when it came to them.

But maybe it would make more sense if the story started at the beginning. Two years prior. The day that set the rest of their lives in motion. When everything between them would change.

    ----------- ♦ ----------    

"What if I get rejected?" He said in exasperation as he brushed his hair back before readjusting his black fitted hat on his head to be facing backwards.

"You won't," Min assured, standing by his side and placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. It often times frustrated her whenever her friend doubted himself.

"But what if I do?" Her urged on, the worry evident in his eyes. "What if they don't like me?" His eyes were dead set on the door in front of him which led to the training studio where the audition would be held.

"Stop it. You're amazing. Besides, since when is the great Hanbin so unsure about himself?"

He sighed and turned to the pretty girl beside him. "It's realism, Min. I have to be realistic."

"Is this not your dream?" She asked with conviction, her eyes blazing as she spoke with the same passion she usually did whenever she got riled up about how her bestfriend was so much more than what he gave himself credit for. "Is this not what you love to do? What you've always dreamed of doing? What you have been working so hard for? What you convinced your parents with so much determination that this was what you wanted to do for the rest of your life?"

"Of course."

"Then do it. Work for it. Strive for it. No matter how many times it takes. You fought hard to get to this point and even if you get rejected you can always try again. No doesn't mean stop. This won't be the end for you. You're too good and you know it. You can't let one obstacle get in the way. Remember? If you don't get it the first time-"

"Try, try again." He completed with a smile, his dimple surfacing. He looked at the small girl beside him, her long brown hair framing her round face perfectly as she looked up at him, boasting a smile of her own. Min had always been there for him; to guide him and encourage him whenever he needed it and this time was no different. She supplied him with never-ending confidence and he owed it to her to always try his hardest. Because Min always did whatever she could to be there for him, to support him and remind him that he could do anything he puts him mind to, even when he didn't have the courage to do it. "You're right. What do I got to lose, right?"

"Exactly. You were born for this."

He pulled her in for a hug, and like always Min's heart gave a gentle thud against her chest, the sensation stirring little butterflies in her stomach. "Thanks, Minnie."

"No problem, B," She voiced coolly before pulling away from him to then face him straight again. If there was one thing Min had perfected over the years, it was how to keep her real feelings hidden from the one person she truly cared about. "Now kill it out there." And no matter what they would always remain as such because around Hanbin, she couldn't afford to lose herself to her affections. A hug was a hug. A hug between friends. She would control her emotions no matter what.

    ----------- ♦ ----------    

As expected, Hanbin got snatched right away. Of course he did. Min honestly had no idea what he was so worried about, but she personally never had a doubt in her mind. He obviously had the talents, the charisma and the charms to win them over. Basically, it goes without saying that he was recruited into one of the best companies in Korea. YG Entertainment. It was a place that didn't make the same carbon-copy bunch of idols, but musicians. Artists. People that were held with high regards for their many talents and for their top quality. The same way Min saw him. He was someone who was going to be admired. Loved. Idolized. Respected. And to Min, he deserved every ounce of it.

"So, Hanbing. I heard you got accepted into YG?" Seolhyun, the school's top beauty (who had never paid any mind to Hanbin until now) asked as she cutely twirled the ends of her long jet black hair with her index finger.

"It's Hanbin," Min muttered sourly. She could throw up at the pathetic sight. Of course she would take an interest now.

Seoulhyun merely scowled in Min's direction before turning her attention back to Hanbin, who stupidly looked as though he would faint any second.

"Y-yeah," Habin stuttered, trying to do everything in his power to keep cool. But it was understandably difficult considering that the most beautiful and popular girl in school was finally giving him the attention he always longed for from her. Like any other guy with as much sense, Hanbin had hopelessly looked on at Seolhyun as someone who was unattainable. A goddess that was meant to be admired by everyone, sought after by few and claimed by none. "I'm already being trained to make my debut soon." He did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter