Years in the Making

Min's Multitales (New Chapt. Feat. BTS, V)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years in the Making
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  It had been almost two years since Bobby had last seen Min.     Two years since the two of them hung out.     Two years since they last spoke.     A lot has happened in those two years apart. A lot of growing and maturing. But yet neither of them tried to contact one another. Or really, none of them knew how.     Min had left for college and Bobby stayed back to finish high school. Min didn't come back home in those two years. At least not to visit his neck of the woods. Though she would often visit her family. The last he had heard was that she was finally graduating. She had gotten her bachelors in the Performing Arts and was now planning on returning home to finally open up the dance school she had always dreamed of. And that was all Bobby needed to know.     Min was finally coming back home.       ----------- ♦ ----------       It doesn't take much to get those pre-party jitters. Especially if the party had been prepared for the girl you had been secretly crushing on for almost all your life. And that was the case with Bobby. He could almost remember the exact moment he fell in love with Min. Probably because it was the first time he had ever laid eyes on someone like her. Or so he thought.     Min was all kinds of charming. She was funny, witty, down-to-earth and just an all around great person to be with. She only surrounded herself with positive vibes and it was that same positivity that attracted people to her. Whether she realized it or not. And Bobby was one of those people.     Entering the dance studio for the first time at only twelve years old, young Bobby had no idea what to expect. He had a passion for street dance and a friend had invited him to attend a dance class, assuring him that the teacher was young and a fellow street dancer themself. The only difference was that this teacher not only had raw talent, but had polished it up with formal training and technique, something the teacher had taught them was important for every dancer, despite their genre of preferance.     It was a well-known fact that if you were serious in dance and wanted to strive to be a better dancer, that you should get at least 2 years of ballet-training. You didn't have to continue with it, or even enjoy it but they explained that it was short of a necessity. They explained that it helped with balance, agility, posture, and even stamina. Even professional break dancers would often take classes to help better their breaking skills. Professional athletes were also known to attend ballet classes to better their game. And it was especially encouraged as a part of physical therapy after sustaining injuries. So there was nothing to be ashamed of.     After hearing all of that, Bobby knew he couldn't refuse even if the thought was embarassing. And he was glad he didn't. Because as you might have already guessed, dance prodigy Lee Minyoung was the dance instructor at only 15 years of age, and it was undeniable how good she was.      As fate would have it, the two of them had already known one another. Long time family friends. But it was understandable why Bobby wouldn't recognize Min. He hadn't seen her in almost a whole year. And apparently in that whole year, Min had become a woman. A well-endowed one, at that. He hadn't recognized her as the Min who made his life miserable since he was five. Her hair had grown longer, and though she remained shorter, the rest of her body developed well.      Min, on the other hand, recognized him right away. Immediately calling him 'punk' the moment she saw him in her class. It garnered a lot of attention fron his friends and fellow classmates.     Things changed significantly after that. Before, when they would only see each other during family events, you wouldn't have considered them to be close. But during the time soon after Bobby joined the dance class, the two of them eventually would always hang out during and after class. Naturally, they became exceedingly close. Then when Bobby started high school Min was already a Junior. She was with him for two years until she finally graduated and went off to college.     And so two years later and this is where we are: With Bobby nervously rubbing his hands together, anxious to finally get to see her again.     "Bobby!" He froze into place upon a familiar voice calling out his name. He slowly turned and was awe-struck to see a different kind of Min. Because she wasn't like the old Min he knew. She had changed from her old self. She was thinner, and most notably her hair had been cut short and dyed platinum blonde. "You, punk. You just gonna stand there like a statue, or are you gonna give me a hug?" Bobby hesitated for a bit but then smiled. Seemed that, unlike her physical self, she hadn't changed at all.     "Hey. How are you?" He asked with a smile plastered across his face after receiving one of his favorites warm hugs from her. "How was the college life?" She still fit in his arms as perfectly as he always remembers. As she always did. As if his embrace was the only one she was meant to be wrapped in. She hadn't grown an inch since he last saw her.     "The college life was interesting," She shrugged. "Not as exciting as you would imagine."     "Didn't help that all you did was work, work, work." Bobby's expression grew serious when he heard a male's voice, and saw an arm stretched out as it wrapped behind Min to hand her a drink.
  "Thanks!" She said cutely before taking a sip and responding. "Well of course I had to work if I wanted to graduate a bit earlier and start up my dance school."     "I thought you were going to tour first?" Min stiffened and widened her eyes in response as she sent him a look,. The mystery guy also cau
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter