CHAPTER 6: DARK NIGHT

Don't Look At Me Like That (쳐다보지마)

"Someone's in a hurry", Jonghyun chuckled.

Kibum pouted softly, "I missed you these days yeobo. I just wanna spend some time together" he nuzzled the elder.
Jonghyun smiled at Kibum's affection and kissed him one more time before starting the car.
Within ten minutes, the boys were in Kibum's room, in a deep makeout session. And as usual, Jonghyun was first to lose his clothes and Kibum followed.
Kibum layed on top of Jonghyun, kissing his cheek, "I love you".
Jonghyun flipped them over before returning the phrase.
.............................
          .......
.............................
          .......
.............................
"THEY F***** AND FELL ASLEEP!"
A loud voice suddenly awoke Kibum who hit Jonghyun's chin with his head as his head shot up from shock. The elder yelped from the strike.
"Ah! yeobo! I'm so sorry!" Kibum fussed, cradling his boyfriend's face.
Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, "Hey, are you two dressed?"
It was Minho.
"Just go back to sleep", Jonghyun whispered, pulling Kibum back into their previous position. They both knew Minho wouldn't dare open the door anyways. The younger boy didn't complain and complied, shutting his lazy eyes.
Meanwhile, Jonghyun smiled contently as Kibum quickly fell back to sleep on his arm, snuggled to the elder's chest. Today was a good day since everyone was in a good mood. From the noises outside the room, Jonghyun figured he and Kibum totally forgot about picking up Taemin from school.
After the short power nap, the two awoke and went downstairs.
"Well nice to see you two awake", Minho scoffed from the TV. He and Taemin were in the middle of a video game.
"Sorry about Taemin", Jonghyun said, "Where's Jinki hyung?"
"Mmm", Minho answered, "He's cooking in the kitchen. I'm guessing it's chicken".
The five boys had a delicious meal together. At first, none of them understood Jinki's love for chicken. It was weird how he never grew sick of it. However, after spending a lot of time with the elder, they came to learn that Jinki was indeed skilled in cooked and preparing all kinds of meat. He had many varieties of delicious meals up his sleeves as his parents were owners of a meat house.
"This is great hyung!" Kibum complimented and the others commented in agreement. It was a Thursday night and Minho insisted that Taemin go to sleep right away to wake up for school. However, when Kibum was helping Jinki with the dishes, Jonghyun entered with an odd grin on his face.
"With that look on your face, there's nothing good in your head", Jinki commented.
"Hyunnggg", Jonghyun sang.
"What do you want?" Jinki asked, rolling his eyes.
"Can I borrow your apartment? Please? We won't make a mess", Jonghyun said quickly.
Jinki made a face, "And have Minho chew me out? No thanks Jonghyun".
"Please hyung, we're just celebrating Kibum's acceptance to my family", Jonghyun said.
"Please Jinki hyungie. It's not like we are gonna do anything; just talk", Kibum added.
"Just talk, my ", Jinki muttered as he gave Jonghyun his keys.
"Thanks hyung, just tell Minho that we went to my house", Jonghyun said.
"We owe you", Kibum said, giving the elder a side-hug.
As the door closed, Jinki angrily muttered, "And the brat didn't even finish the dishes".

Meanwhile, back at Minho and Kibum's house, Jinki went to Minho's room where Taemin was on his phone and Minho sat reading a book.
"Where did Kibum and Jonghyun go?" Minho asked, setting his book aside.
"My apartment", Jinki answered and Minho merely nodded.
"That means Kibum hyung's room is free", Taemin said getting up, "Good night".
"Is something wrong?" Jinki asked confused at his cousin.
"Well Kibum's room is the biggest", Taemin replied, "And you guys need alone time. The ual frustration is practically unbearable. I feel like I’ll suffocate here".
Minho and Jinki stared with open mouths.
“YAH LEE TAEMIN” Jinki yelled after his young cousin.
Jinki's cheeks blushed a light shade of pink, "Sorry about that. Taemin doesn't often think before spitting out things like that".
Minho smiled awkwardly, "It's fine. I guess we haven't spend much time together".
Jinki kissed his lips softly, "It's alright, you've been stressed".
To his surprise, Minho kissed back more aggressively, pushing the elder down on the bed.
Soon, they were in an intense make-out session.
When the couple separated, Minho flashed his regular, lady-killer smile, "Should we lose the clothes?"
And when Minho smiled like that, it was hard for Jinki to refuse not that it mattered since he wasn't against the idea at all.
In a few seconds, Jinki pushed Minho flat on the bed and he was bent down below Minho’s waist. After deep moans from the taller boy, Minho grabbed his boyfriend’s hair and pulled him away and got up in a sitting position.
“Turn around”, he said.

The night was young with Minho’s stamina (>-<) and the two lost track of time.
“Wanna take a shower?” Minho said, as he lay on his bed, tired. When Jinki didn’t reply, he turned around and noticed the elder was actually fast asleep. He smiled, at the tired boy and kissed his forehead before joinging Jinki in a deep slumber.
 
………

that night with jinki: what minho is thnking vs what he looks like

Ps sorry this was a short chapter
I didn’t know what else to add and I really have never written intimate scenes… so yeah its awkward :/ please wait for more updates. Ill be sure to update tomorrw w/ a better chapter!

Btw the title of the story will probably start making sense a few chapters later
thanks 4 ur patience everyone!!