CHAPTER 3: OBSESSION

Don't Look At Me Like That (쳐다보지마)

One day, while casually sitting around, Kibum was bored and he had nothing to do as he was terribly bored. The boredom was tiring as he was left in Jinki's apartment with Taemin. Jinki had his nose occupied in a book while Taemin was playing some video game. He sighed for the fourth time, thinking of something to talk about which wouldn't lead to an awkward silence.
"Hey Taeminnie! Why is hybrid blood better than human blood?" he asked finally. 
"It isn't hybrid blood, hyung. Vampires don't drink hybrid blood. It's only half-vampire, half-were blood that's actually delicious", Taemin said without turning. 
"Why?"
"Dunno. It just taste a lot better", Taemin shrugged. 
"Have you ever had any?" Kibum questioned.
"Nope, I've just heard". 
"What do you feed from then?" Kibum asked curiously. 
"Blood bags".
"Ew."
"Tell me about it", Taemin rolled his eyes. 
"Why don't you feed from me then?" Kibum proposed without thinking. Jinki and Taemin's heads shot up.
"Really?" Taemin asked enthusiastically. 
"Sure I don't mind", Kibum shrugged before turning to Jinki, "It's safe right?"
"Yes but it's a bit painful in the beginning", Jinki explained, "But are you sure about this? Shouldn't you talk to Jonghyun about this first?"
"What does this have to do with Jonghyun? Taemin is drinking my blood, not his".
"But he-he's overprotective".
"Well, not like I'm cheating on him. Besides, it's Taemin. I just don't want him to be drinking blood from random hospital patients. Hyung, that's just gross", Kibum nagged. 
"Okay okay", Jinki surrendered, "Don't mind me then". The elder moved to the soft massage chair to leave the couch to the youngers. 
"Hyung, it'll be more comfortable if you lay down", Taemin said. Kibum obeyed, shifting to lie on the couch. Taemin sat in a seated position with Kibum's head resting on his lap.
Kibum looked nervous as he took deep breaths, "One two three four".
"This is gonna hurt hyung. Sorry", Taemin said softly before he lifted his knees to liften the elder's head. He sharply pulled Kibum's head back for more access to his neck. The young boy was riled up as he smelled the elder's veins pumping blood. It was a drug, something he only ever heard about from others.
The boy didn't hesitate before plunging his sharp fangs into the elder's neck. And Kibum's eyes were now wide open from the pain as blood spurted out of the wound. In fact, the elder couldn't even find the power in himself to scream out pain. He lay completely paralyzed except for his fingers -- that were gribbing onto Tamein's wrists almodt painfully. But Taemin wasn't as weak as he looked; it took a lot to hurt a vampire. Although they are mainly for mental powers than physique. As Taemin , most of the pain slowly decreased, making Kibum drowsy from the energy drained from his body. In less than 30 seconds, the elder was still in Taemin's grip. 
Jinki, who had been observing from his chair swallowed nervously at the almost scene before him. he felt like he was imposing on something sacred. The two younger boys were in a position anyone could mistaken as two lovers. Taemin was hovering over Kibum with his teeth in the other's neck. Meanwhile Kibum laid submissively on the couch, head tilted upwards to give Taemin access. He was practicially when the pain subsided. However, when Jinki say saw Kibum's his white nails, he had to stop the young vampire.
"Taemin, I think you've had enough." 
Taemin snapped back to reality with the hand on his shoulder and retracted the sharp teeth. 
He let Kibum catch his  breath as he did the same with his head against the couch. He had to wait a few minutes untill his adrelenine decreased. 
Unfortunately, that's when Jonghyun and Minho decided to barge into the apartment, talking loudly. 
"We're back!" the two said as they dropped their bags on the floor and went to the living room. And of course, they were met with Jinki's nervous look, Kibum's blank face, and Taemin with blood on his lips.
"What the hell happened here?" Minho was first to ask, looking back and forth, at first, not noticing the younger boy's stained mouth.
But when he did, he gasped, "What happened....?" But he was interrupted by a furious Jonghyun who charged at Taemin. 
However, Kibum was quicker, "What do you think you're doing?"
"I-you-blood--he", Jonghyun stuttered. 
"Yeah I let him. Do you have a problem?" Kibum asked, hands on his hips.
"I--You could've discussed this with me", Jonghyun protested.
"Well now you know, Jonggie", Kibum smiled sweetly. 
Meanwhile, Minho was still confused, "Okay... wanna tell me what exactly happened here?"
"Kibum fed Taemin his blood", Jinki bluntly said.
"He WHAT?!"
"Don't worry, it's completely safe", Taemin rolled his eyes.
"Key! Are you crazy? Didn't that hurt at all?" Minho asked. 
"It did in the beginning but then it felt like I was dreaming", Kibum hummed thoughtfully. 
Minho had nothing to say for a while, "So where'd he bite you? Can I see?"
"On my neck, although it doesn't hurt. It only feels a bit sore", Kibum explained. 
Right away, Jonghyun, grabbed his boyfriend's chin and lifted it upwards to see. 
Minho and Onew also craned their necks curiously. However there was nothing left but two little holes. 
"Woah that looks deep", Minho cringed.
"I didn't think it was sanitary for Taeminnie to be drinking from blood bags. They can be infected!" Kibum retorted.
"He's been doing it for 3 years though", Jonghyun interrupted, earning a glare from his boyfriend. 
"Well, if this is settled, I'll set the table", Minho announced, "We bought Chinese!"
"Chicken?" Jinki said hopefully. 
Minho kissed the elder's head, "Of course". 
Jonghyun sighed, "I'll help". 
And just like that, the arguement had vanished. 
"Hey Tae, want some? These noodles are your favorite!" Kibum called to the boy who was lying on the couch. 
"Nope, I'm not hungry", Taemin smirked, "Besides, you're my favorite, hyung".
Minho and Jinki sputtered, trying to eat away the comments and sounds on the tip of their toungues. Kibum snorted as he resumed eating while Jonghyun mumbled under his breath.