Prologue I

Don't Look At Me Like That (쳐다보지마)

(PLEASE LISTEN!!!)
Song: Ravi & Hyuk [VIXX] - Memory

It was around the end of Kibum's funeral that Zorro held a surprise event.
When the projector was set up, Taemin looked at Minho warily, "What's this?"

Only then did Minho realize the setup before them.
Before he could question it, the lights went off and an image displayed on the screen.
It was Kibum, with the familiar collar around his neck, tied to a tree. It was before he lost the glow from his skin and weight off his body.

"Minho. The best brother ever" he began with a small smile.
"You have done so much for me that thanking you wouldn't be enough. I'm sorry for being selfish Minho. I'm older and yet, you took care of me like a father. You will always hold a large part of my heart. And I'm so glad you met such an amazing person like Jinki hyung."
Kibum paused as he dreamily smiled, "Jinki hyung and you are adorable together and I hope you get married. I'll love you both. I've never someone sweeter and selfless than Jinki. He is the best friend ever and the most understanding. I know he will take care of you so you won't die from your own bad cooking. Well you two are perfect together".
Minho chuckled as tears fell from his eyes.
Kibum mirrored his expression before taking a deep breath, "and my lovely Taeminnie, I'm also so sorry for worrying you so much. You're in school so don't waste too much time moping over me. You're young", Kibum said softly, "you'll be fine in a few days. And you better do well! Make me and Jinki hyung proud! And remember: men need to cry sometimes too".
On cue, the young boy had tears forming in his eyes, "I won't be fine in a few days hyung. You just left me; I can't just forget you. I have the right to mope around for years."

"And Zorro", Kibum said, "thank you for all your effort and your belief in me. I didn't get to know you but I can tell you're a good hyung. Find yourself a mate before you're too old and quit flirting with my innocent brother in law".
He chuckled forcefully at his little joke before the blowing a kiss into the camera.
"I love you all. I'm sorry".
And the camera turned off as Kibum's watery eyes disappeared from view.
He was gone.
Minho supposed that's when they overcame the shock and returned to reality.
Kibum was gone.

Kibum was really gone.

Kibum was gone for good.

"He wanted me to present this to you guys", Zorro explained, "he couldn't bring himself to say it out loud."

If the trio wasn't a sobbing mess before, it was now.

............................

To answer aniangel07's question, the issue wasn't only about who was right nor was it truly about justice.
Jonghyun probably figured that Siwon was at fault a while back but the issue was mainly prejudice against Kibum who was hybrid or half-breed.
Hybrids were persecuted against because werewolves were afraid that they'd become more powerful than them and when Kibum used his power to protect himself, it was evident how strong he was.
Afraid of his power, he was persecuted against.
Everyone also realized this fact and their argument for Kibum wouldn't make much of a difference when the council would always choose Siwon over him and this issue gave them an excuse to lock up Kibum.
Kibum also realized this and that's what his mother meant.
Since they believed in re carnation, she wanted him in a world free of prejudice -- presumably the future as people became more accepting.

Sorry for the confusion ^^'
I hope this answered ur question!!
And thank u for all the support and thank u soo much for reading and enjoying :D
I'm sorry for the sad ending... I suppose I'd consider myself more sinister than others :p