2

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He threw her outside of the house, and he took her luggage along with her clothes and he threw it outside and slammed the door shut. "Argh! What the hell was she thinking?!" he ruffles his hair.

---------------

You walked to a nearby park. You walked past a few old couples holding hands together while you're just looking down at your shoes. "I wish that we could be like that, but," you sighed and continue walking till you found a river . You (sort-of) sit beside the river,

You played with that stick. The incident started to play on your mind again. Then suddenly tears started to roll down your cheeks. You stayed in that postion for an hour, (except that, you're hugging your knee near to your chest) while crying. "Why?! Why him? Why did I have to see that? How dare he forgot our anniversary! I wasted a year with that trash! I hate him!" you whined while crying. While you're whining, you felt like someone touched your shoulder. You wiped your tears and looked at that person.

(Orange - that person)

(Violet - You)

"Are you okay?"

"Its none of your business."

"How can it not be my business when I saw a girl, a lovely girl, is crying beside a river. Tell me whats wrong? Why are you crying on this fine day?"

"Its nothing. I'm okay."

" Everytime a girl said its nothing. There must be something, and when they said they're okay. They're damn weak inside. I like that strength that you showed to me."

"Is that a compliment or what?"

"Sort of I guess."

you smiled at him, "Thank you."

"Tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"Why did you cried?"

"Nothing much. Just a small matter."

"Okay, I wont force you to tell me. But if you want to, I'm here!"

" *smile* Okay."

"Thats the simplest answered I've ever heard from people."

"I'm not in the mood. Please understand."

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry, by the way. Whats that?" he pointed at the heart-shaped box.

"Its a present for someone. But, I dont have the courage to give it. So I though of throwing it away."

He took the box and opened it and started to eat them.

"Yah! What are you doing?"

"Eating them, babo. Why do you want to throw this? Its delicious!"

"Want it? Just take it."

"Kamsahamnida! Wait. What is this?"

"What is what?"

"This," he showed you a small card that you made for him.

"Nothing!" you snatched it away and threw it.

"Whats that for? Whatever. I'm eatin this!"

"Yeah sure."

You just looked at him. You cant see his eyes, nor his nose. I mean like the whole face. This is him.

(Indigo - someone else )

"Yah! Kkamjong! They're waiting! Palli!"

you heard a boy shouted at your direction.

"Nae. Arasseo. I'm coming. I'll get going. Thanks for the chocolate, I hope we'll meet again! Bye!"

He waved at you and walked away with his friends. You just stared at his walking figure. After his figure disappear from your sight, you looked back at the river. You stared at your face's reflection on the river and sighed. While thinking about the incident, you took off your relationship ring with him and looked at it. (Pink one is yours)

You wear it back while standing up and you straighten your arms toward the water. You let it (the ring) slipped from your finger. Once the ring is in the water, you walked out of that place leaving your sadness and everything there. you determined to be a new person. No more MISS-NICE-LEE-HANEUL. ITS A WHOLE NEW YOU.

 

You walked home, and when you've arrived you saw a familiar figure standing infront of your house. "What's that jerk doing here?" You past him and open your door. When you're about to walk in, he hold your wrist. "Let go of me." you tried to free yourself from his grip but everytime you tried, he'll only tighten it. "Its a misunderstanding Haneul-ah." he tried to explained to you but its just a waste their relationship is in the past. "Let bygone be bygone Jaehyun-sshi, now let me go this instant or I'll call the police," you threaten him, suddenly your brother, Chi Hoon appeared. "Whats wrong noona? Did you two fight?!" he looked at you and Jaehyun then at you back. "Hoon. Call the police," "What?! Are you crazy?! He's your boyfriend!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter