3

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You cried that night till you felt asleep on Heeyoung's lap. she sang you a lullaby. After she noticedbthat you've fallen asleep, she tucked you in bed and sleep next to you. (Her room have a king size bed). The next day, you woke up by the sound of chirping bird. When you looked at those birds, it reminded you of... Jaehyun.

FLASHBACK

"Waa. Those birds are really pretty. I hope I can be one of them."

"Why? So that you can date a bird instead of me? Huh?"

"No, its because they'll stay forever. And they're really sweet together."

"Like us?" he hugged you.

"Nae. Like us oppa." you pecked on his lip.

END DLASHBACK.

You shooked your head to come back to your senses. "Dont think of him pabo," you hit your head. "Morning early bird," you looked at your best friend who is holding a tray, full of dishes. "Whats that?" you asked her. "Food of course," "No I mean for who?" you asked her again. "For you silly bij." "Jeongmal? Waa! Thanks! I'll enjoy this food!" before you could even take a spoonful in your mouth, she snatched it away from you. "What's that for?!" "Clean yourself first, you stink," she teased you. "Yeah right whatever." you stand up and headed to the toilet. After done cleaning yourself, you ate breakfast and went shopping with your best friend. You bought some clothes and shoes. While Heeyoung bought food and some clothes. She sent you to your house, "Thanks for the ride, Heeyoung-ah! Drive safely," you waved at her.

 

"Noona! Where did you go?!" your brother greet you. "I went away for awhile Hoon-ah. Dont worry. I'm here in one piece. Then its fine," "Dont ever leave me again!" he scoulded you,"  "Nae. Nae. Arasseo. I'll repay you with dinner treat! Lets eat dinner outside. Go clean yourself first. Okay?" "Nae noona!" he ran upstair to his room and clean his self. You went upstairs and put your clothes in your closet and your shoes on the cabinet. You strip yourself before going in the bathtub. You took a bubblebath and changed a dress and just let your hair loose *like in that photo*

 

"Hoon-ah~ How's my look?" you asked your brother. "Yeppuda!" he replied. Hoon was wearing a black slack with a white collar shirt "Woah! You look handsome Hoon-ah," you compliment him. "Thank you noona, kaja! Baegopa!" "Arasseo, arasseo. Lets go," you drive your car out of the garage and went to a fancy restaurant. "A-are we eating here? Won't it be expensive? Lets go to a normal restaurant.." "Its not like we're doing this everyday Hoon-ah. lets go!" you re-ensure him about the restaurant. "Table for two please," you said to the waiter. "Follow me miss," then you guys walked to the table. "May I take your order?" he gave you two menu, one for you and one for Hoon. "What do you want to eat Hoon-ah?" "I dont know.. I'll just take whatever you order noona." "Okay then, I'll have 2 spaghetti bolognese for main, for appetizer we'll have 2 tomato bruschetta and for dessert we'll take 2 Wild Berry Panna Cota and 2 Ice Lemon Tea, Thanks all," and the waiter dismissed himself. A couple of minutes later, the appetizer came along with the main dish.

(Appetizer, main and dessert)

 

 

And after a couple of minutes, a waiter came with your dessert on his hand. "Here you go, miss. Bon appeti," then the waiter left. You guys were enjoying your food but you didn't know someone from afar was staring at you.

That Person's POV

"I knew that we'll meet again, and we did," you were staring at her face. "Yah! Why are you staring at her?" one of my friend asked me, "Aniya. Nothing... She's just familiar to me." "Maybe its just your imagination. You got so many girls in mind. So thats why. Stop staring will you?" "Whatever hyung." I still stared at her. I dont know why but I cant take my attention off her. "Oh my god! She's looking this way. Oh sh*t! She saw me staring at her. What did you just do Jongin, baboya!" I hitted my head and continue to eat my food, I tried to not look at her, but it is so damn hard! Uh! She looked so pretty in that dress!

End POV

"Why the hell is that dude staring at me? Uh. Boys. Wait. He seems so familiar to me. Have I meet with him before? Uh, whatever,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter