13 (You've Been Pranked)

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s wrong with your head?!” Heeyoung asked me. More like screaming. “I hit my head at the table’s edge yesterday..” You didn’t look at her but instead you took out a book and read it. “Rookie’s Guide For Guns?! Are you serious Haneul? About guns? Are you okay?” I smirked at her. “I’m perfectly fine!” I exclaimed and continue reading.

 

“Thank you Jongin Oppa!”

You looked at out of the class and saw your boyfriend with his ex. You can’t help but to stare at them. You could see Kai is smiling brightly. His eyes, the way he looked at her. His lips, the way he smile when he’s with her. You can’t held it in, and then tears started to roll down your cheeks. They’re just friend. You tried to get rid of the jealousy. You wipe your tears and continue to stare at them. And another tears start to fall again. She kissed him. On the cheeks. But still physical contact!! He didn’t look shocked at all. He just smiled and patted her head.

 

And there goes your heart. It felt like it have been stabbed. A stab on the heart is much more painful than being stab in real life. The wound can be healed but it takes time. Then it will leave a deep scar that can never disappear. And the pain is still there. It still hurts. Believe me; you don’t want to try it. It hurts.

 

“Haneul-ah, are you okay?” she asked me. At least someone is concerned about me.

“I’m okay.” I smiled at her and wipe my tears. You can’t bear with the pain anymore so you continue to read your book. Soon they left and the teacher came. Another day in hell. You thought.

 

*~*~*~*

 

“I waited for you, but you didn’t appear. Where did you go?” he gripped your wrist. “And what’s with the head bandage?” he asked you again. “None of your business. Go and help that girl of yours.” I said and pulled my hand from his grip. He didn’t let it go. Instead he pushed you to a wall. And your head hit the wall. Hard. You winced in pain. “You are my girl.” He said to me while gripping my wrist. “Kai. Let go of the wrist please. It hurts.” You just closed your eyes because of the pain. “I don’t want to. Now tell me! What’s wrong with you? You’ve been cold to me since yesterday! What did I do to deserve this?!” he shouted at you.

 

“What’s wrong with me? Pfft. You should ask yourself. What’s wrong with helping another girl, and left their girlfriend alone! While she’s in pain!”

 

“What?” he loosen the grip. And I can’t stand it anymore.

 

I fell to the floor while crying. My knees are close to my chest and I hugged my knees. Rocking myself back and forth.

 

“I don’t know what happen to you Haneul. But you’ve changed. I don’t know. I just don’t know. It’s your problem now. You’re the one who hurt her.”

 

“She’s the one who hurt me Kai! She spills the coke on me! Not only coke! But also a milk! She slapped me because I’m having a relationship with you! They pushed me and I hit my head at the table edge! And it didn’t stop bleeding yesterday! And I just slapped her once! And every single blame is one me?! That’s not fair! It’s not fair!! It’s just not fair for me… Help me.” You shouted at him and lastly you cried.

 

“You do need help Haneul-ah. Mental help. Go to a psychologist or something. You did hurt Min Ah. She didn’t do anything to you.” And Kai just left you, helpless and alone. You continue crying and crying. And when your tears dried, you stood up and walked to your class. What you didn’t know was someone is staring at you. “I’ll kill him for hurting my Haneul!” then the man walked to the wall and saw some blood stain on it. “Her head… You hurt her. You’ll pay for this.”

To be continue...

 

[A/N] - A short update >.< and last! so I though about it, and yeah :( I won't continue this story T.T Cause I'm lack of ideas *not actually*  someone bash about my fanfic :'< TT^TT Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! She bashed my fanficccc!! POOR THINGGY. AND BECAUSE OF THAT! I won't continue it. I'm So sorry... No I am not. she said that I should stop making ff. T.T And I will T^T So goodbye guys~ I love you~ always have and always will :') Goodbye...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter