6

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chapter 6;

He pulled you closer, your chest already hit his chest. You tried to push him away but you’re  too weak to do so, he pulled you to a corner and kiss you roughly. You tried to scream but you cant. He started to kiss on your neck and you cried when he did it. When he stop, you scream as loud as you can, "KIM JONGIN! HELP ME! AHH!" you whimped in pain when he slapped your cheeks.

 

           *~*~*~*

 

"Chanyeol, where's Haneul? I thought she's with you?" Kai asked ChNYEOL.

 

" I dont know, I thought she was with one of our guys because she suddenly disappear." Chanyeol answered him.

 

"KIM JONGIN! HELP ME! AHH!"

 

They heard it, so they stand up and began to search for you, but they cant find you. Kai was running like a crazy person searching for you.When suddenly he saw a man was kissing you on the neck and you were crying because of fear. He went to the man and punched him in the face, "Let go of her, She's mine!" Then the man stood up and when he’s about to punch Kai, Chanyeol came and punched him. “Do you know Park’s Empire?” Chanyeol aked him. He nodded with frighten. “I’m his son, get lost before I kill you,” then the man ran out of the club.

 

You were on the floor crying, hugging yourself. “Omma, omma, omma...” you said while rocking yourself back and forth. Kai knell down and made you face him. You quickly hugged him and cried like a baby. “i told you this place is dangerous to meee!” He hugged you back and tighten his embrace. “I’m so sorry, I thought that you’re with Chanyeol..” then Kai break the hug and hold your chin, making you face him. “Dont cry,” He wiped the tears off your fragile cheeks. You’re still crying so he hugged you. “Get me my car please,” Kai handed Chanyeol his car keys. Chanyeol  nodded and leave.

 

 

Kai helped you to stand up, but your feet just felt really weak, so you dont have the strength to stand up but you didnt give up. Kai helped you to walk, he held your hand and put his arm aroung your waist. When you’re walking you suddenly hit something and it made you almost stumble, but you didnt. Kai was fast enough to catched you. You held his hand and walked to the VIP Section,

 

                 *~*~*

“What happened to you?! Why the hell are you like this?! Where were you?! We were damn ing worried you know! And why is your neck full of hickey?!” he scoulded you. You looked at him with a pair of  red eyes. “I’m sorry,” you said to him and bowed at him. Suho mouthed at Kai, “Explain. Now.”

“ A man was trying to kiss her, and he did. But it didnt went futher than kissing,” Kai sat next to you while his arm are on your waist. Tears started to flow again when you remembered that incident. Suho saw you were crying, he felt guilthy since he scoulded you. Kai comforted you with hugging you, he whisper at your ear, "Its okay now.. You're safe with me.. Dont cry,"  He repeatly whispered it at your ear. He waited for Chanyeol since he parked the car quite far from here. He started to feel that his shoulder started to be heavy. He looked at your side and saw that you're sleeping.

 

A few minutes later, Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter