4

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I gotta go, my friend need me. I hope I can see you again. Later," you ran out of the class, but you stop and turn around. "DONT YOU DARE TO POST IT ANY WHERE. OR ELSE." you threaten them again. You ran to the -- and continue to comfort Heeyoung.

You sat beside Heeyoung and comforted her,

"Uljima. You looked like an ugly beast when you cried," you .

"I am an ugly beast while you're a beauty,"

"No you're not. I was just joking,"

"I know~ Kaja. Lets go back to class,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Lets go !" she pulled your hand and you guys walked together to class.

"How come when I saw you at the river, you looked so kind and nice, and when I saw you and your brother ate at the rastaurant, you looked so kind and lovely... And you disappeared for 2 weeks, and now you've come back with A WHOLE NEW YOU. How is that even possible? You didnt even smile or what. You would stay with that Get-away-from-me- face, but when you're with that girl... I saw a different you. How can it be? Which one is the real you?"

"Yah! Kai-ah! What are you soing there? Palli!" one of his friend shouted.

"Nae, I'm coming," he ran to his friend.

                                                                          ---

"Why did you let them bully you?" you asked Heeyoung.

" I'm to lazy to fight back. So I'll just let them do it,"

"Haish. Baboya, You had me worried you know. You even cried. I swear to god, if they're near you even 2 metre. I'll kill them. I'm serious,"

"Just let them be. and Thank you," she smiled at you.

 

You smiled back at her and again without you realizing, someone was staring at you from outside of your class. The recess was over, everyone went back to their place. As day by day, you're still with your cold attitude, except when you're at home and with Heeyoung and Jaehyun would proposed you infront of everyone everyone, and verytime he did, of course, he'll get rejected by you. You always wore tight clothes, everyone would stared at your body. But who cares? Yo just walked past them with your cold face. Not everyone can read your face, especially with that face. A face which doesn't show any happiness nor sadness. And every evening you would go to an abandon house, you trained martial arts with a help from a teacher.

 

Everyday Kai would stared at you without you realizing. He didn't talk to you but he would just stared at you. Until one day, you were on your way to an abandon block at your school. It was abandon because that block used to be in fire few years ago, you just knew about it from Heeyoung. You went there everyday during recess to train yourself. Kai would followed you around. You didnt eat brunch instead you went there to train yourself. He always looked at you from afar. Until one day, he talked to you.

"I brought some food. Want some?"

You were surprised at his sudden appearance which made you lose your balance and almost fell but Kai was fast enough to catch you. Your face was a few cen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter