15

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Min Ah? What are you doing here?” Kai came with a plastic bag full of buns.

She ran to Kai and hid behind his back. “I just want to pay her a visit~ after what I’ve done to her. But...” then she looked at Kai with the puppy eyes of her. “It became like that.” She pointed at you. Kai looked at you, “Why did you –“before he could finish his sentence he saw that your body is shaking. Then he looked at your eyes, and he saw the pain in your eyes.

 

“Oppa… Why did you protect her instead of me? It hurts. So much.” She mumbled in her sleep. I could see her tears started to fall from her eyes to her cheeks. “I’m sorry okay? I’ll protect you from now on, because sooner or later, I can’t. You’ll hate me later. I know. I’m so sorry Haneul-ah.” I rubbed my thumb on her cheeks to wipe away the tears.

 

He pushed Min Ah away and went to you. “What’s wrong?” Kai came and hugged your waist. “Get. Out. Of. Here.” You said while clenching your teeth. “Nae?” Kai look at you. Confused. “Get her out of her. Just get her out. Please.” You said with closed eyes. “Okay, I’ll be back.” Kai went to Min Ah and went out of the room with her. You just sighed and cried. Then Kai came and put the plastic beg on the hospital table and pick up all the things that you pushed to the ground. “What happen? What’s wrong? Did she harm you?” you just shook your head and wipe your tears.

“Why didn’t you protect her?” you asked him.

“Who? Haha do you mean Min Ah? Why would I? You’re my girlfriend. Not her…”

“I’m glad. I’m glad that you came.”

“I’m just right on time.” Then Kai put all the things on the table and he placed the back of his hand on your forehead. “You’re having a fever. Again. I’ll be back.” Then Kai left and went to take a bowl filled with hot water and a cloth. He soaked the cloth in the hot water. Then he placed it on your forehead. “Here. Eat first okay?” He handed you a croissant. Your favourite. “Yay! Thank you!” you hugged him and took the bread from his hand. He smiled at you and patted your head. When suddenly something catches his eyes. A bouquet of daisies. “Who gave you those?” he pointed at the daisies. “Gave me what?” you stop eating and looked at the daisies. “I thought that you were allergic to daisies?” a few seconds later, “Ahh Ahh Ahh Chum!” you sneezed “I am. Please get it away from me…” you sneezed again. “Okay okay,” Kai stood up and took the daisies with him. Then he went to the hospital’s hall and threw it in one of the rubbish bin.

 

Few days passed, you’re finally out of the hospital.

“How’s your so-called-girlfriend is doing?” Baekhyun came and sit next to Kai.

“Just shut up dude.”

“You know… Sooner or later you’ll have to do it.”

“I know. There’s still 2 weeks.”

“Make sure to spend it with her. I think she had suffered enough because o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter