19

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stood up, “close your eyes. Don’t open it if I don’t say so.” He held her hand and leads her somewhere and the next thing you know, your clothes are wet. “Hahaha!” he laughed when he saw her expression. He was holding a pipe. She ran toward him and tickled him until tears escaped through his eyes. “okay okay. I surrender.” They rolled around the grass and he cuddled with her after being tickled in a wet condition. “I’m gonna miss this moment.” She mumbled in her breath. “What was that?” he asked her. “Nothing. I wish, we could stay forever like this.” He didn’t reply. Instead he pulled her closer by the waist; without realizing, she fell asleep.

 

He looked at her sleeping face. “You look like an angel when you’re asleep but a goddamn y devil when you’re awake. When will you let the old you out?” Kai caressed her cheeks a few times before falling asleep beside her too.

 

She opens her eyes when she felt an arm was snaking up her waist. She turned to her side and saw the man that she loved was asleep. Haneul pulled herself away from him and wrapped Kai’s body with her denim jacket before kissing his forehead and left for a walk.

 

A hand held her hand and pulled her, running through all those bushes till they’re at a dark walking path. “I missed you.” She felt a breath on her neck; he is digging his face under her neck. “Please come back to me. I know that the promise had once been broken, but I swear that it won’t happen again. The girl that you saw at my house last year; she’s just my friend… but with benefits. Please come back to me. I won’t hurt you nor cheat on you. I swear. As long as I’m still breathing, I won’t ever hurt you again, physically and mentally. I’ll love you with all my heart and soul if you come back..”

 

“Why now? After all this time. Why now? Idiot!” She hit his hand.

“I’ve suffered enough. Please forgive me for my damn mistakes. I’ll be a better me from now on! I’d be a better boyfriend for you, an understanding boyfriend, a faithful boyfriend, a trustable boyfriend and a sweet-hearted boyfriend. I’d be a bad boy for you too if you want me to be it. Any type of boyfriend you want, I’d be it.”

“Not now… Please ask me again after a week from now. Maybe after that, we can fix thing. We could be like we used to be. Okay? Now please leave… I don’t want anything bad to happen to you.”

 

Haneul ran back to their picnic site and saw Kai was screaming her name under the stars.

 

 

“We still have 6 days to go. Please don’t leave me now; we haven’t created our own memories yet. I was stupid to make you fall in love with me. I was blinded with revenge. Please, where are you?”

 

He thought that she had left him when he saw her jacket was wrapped around his body. Kai searched for her around the park for half an hour since he had realize her disappearance; he asked some people that was at the park; he searched everywhere for her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter