11

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                     * * *

 

“Tutt tutt” Damn you alarm. You woke up and went straight to the bathroom and do your morning routine. “Another day as the y Haneul. Here I come.” I just sighed when I think about it. “Its to late to turn into a normal me.” You choose to wear a denim jacket outside and a red t-shirt inside with a pair of black short. You tied your hair to a high ponytail.

 

To : Haneull

I’m outside. Palli~

 

To : Kai <3

1 minute please.

 

You went to the door and wore your red converse shoe. Kai is leaning at his car with his hands in his pocket.  “Morning princess.” He greeted you. You just smile and nodded at him. When you’re about to open the car’s door, he open it for you first. “Thank you,” and you enter the car.

 

“Oh My God! What is she doing with my Kai?!” “Isn’t that Haneul?!” “What is that doing with him?!” “She’ll pay for it!” “She took my Kai away?! Pfft, she’s just a poor searching for popularity. Haha!” the girls shoot you with a dead glare. You didn’t care about it, you walked to your locker and open it. Kai just walked next to you. “What’s your first period?” he asked you. “Add Math. You?” “History. Boring~” you giggled when you saw his expression. Cute. You took some book with you before you close the locker. You turned your head to look at Kai when suddenly, you felt his lips on yours. You blinked a few times and pushed him away. “We’re at school.” You warned him. “Why?? Can’t I kiss MY OWN GIRLFRIEND?” “Shut up.” You rolled your eyes and walked away from him. He took some books from your hand and held your hands on the other side. Every girl on the school hall gave you a death glare. You weren’t afraid. You stick with your cold face.

 

Kai could see every girl that passed by them would gave her a death glare but it wasn’t long. Then their face would turn frighten. He turned his head to Haneul and he giggled when he saw her face. If she’s not his girlfriend, he would also be scared actually. He let go of her hand and went in front of her to kiss her forehead. Then he looked at her, as expected. She would look innocent with her cheeks blushing. “I’m so lucky that my girlfriend is cute!” he exclaimed and took your hand before he continues walking to your class.

“I’m not cute,”

“Yes you are.”

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“Yes”

“No. No!”

“Yes.  Yes.”

“Nooooooooooooooooooooo,”

“Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss,”

“No I am not, Jongin.”

“Yes you are, Haneul.”

“Okay fine!” you pouted at him. “But not as cute as y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter