17

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Look what we got here? A girl is crying.” Min Ah came toward your way while smirking.

“What do you want from me?”

“Simple. Get away from Kai.”

“Not that simple.”

“Oh, unless you want him to get hurt? Or maybe your family?”

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Dare me.” She smirked at you.

“Follow me.”

She pulled your hand and went to the abandoned building. “You know… I won’t hurt your loved one if you just follow my rules.”

“Tell me one reason why I can’t punch you in the face.”

“Do it. And your love one will be gone, starting with your brother.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Here, read it.” She threw a paper at your face.

When you read it, your eyes started to form tears.

“I won’t do this!” you threw it back to her. “Oh no, you just broke rule number 1,don’t be rude to me.” She took out a penknife and held your wrist. “For each rules you break. A bad thing will happen. Starting from this.” She cut your arm a bit. You tried to fight her, but since she’s holding the penknife... You don’t want any accident to happen. You held the pain in. “Now, do you agree with these rules?”

“Never!!” you yelled at her. “Things just got worse Haneul-ah. Girls~” Min A’sh friends came and a smirk were plastered on their face. “Beat her up.” And that’s where it started, they hurt you. That’s how the bruises form. “Now, the game had just started.” She cupped your face, “Poor little girl… You know what… You’ll face something which will be worse than this. But first, don’t you dare to faint. And don’t let him touch you. I have my eyes on you, Lee Haneul.” Then she left. You tried to keep yourself conscious but the dizziness is getting worse and you end up fainted.

 

 

*~*~*

 

“Oppa! Why did you went to that girl?” Min Ah came and linked her arms in his arms. “What do you want?” He questioned her with a cold tone. “I’m just asking..” She started to cry. “I… I didn’t mean to cheat on you. I still love you. I really do.” She cried harder. He can’t help but to feel guilty, he turned her to face him. “Look me in the eyes, Min Ah.” He held her shoulder. “It’s just a bet. A stupid bet. You know what… I’ll be over it in 2 weeks.” He wiped her tears. “Promise me that you’ll be with me after that stupid deal end okay?” he smiled at her and said, “Promise. For now, just stay away from her and don’t hurt her okay?” She nodded and hugged him. “You’re lucky that the warning will be delayed. Just you wait Lee Haneul. He’ll be mine again.” She thought.

 

Heeyoung gasped when she heard what he said about this. “After all this while… She’s the toy? The toy that was being played by EXO? How could them!” She ran as fast as she can and went toward your house. When she’s about to knock on your door, she heard someone is crying. When

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter