5

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As day increases, you guys became closer... And you fall for his charms, you just kept it a secret. You dont want to be hurt again.

                                    ---

You saw Kai's face was quite sad. You asked him why but he didn't answer and left. You didnt want to in someone else's problem. So you continue with your training.

"Why did she did that to me, hyung? Why?! I thought she loved me?!" Kai asked one of his friend, Suho.

"Kai-ah. Dont be a stupid person. She cheated on you. You're the dumb one, why did you let her date another man?"

"I loved her! And uh!" Kai was so frustrated after he knew that her girlfriend, Min Ah (Shin Min Ah) was dating another man.

"Move on dude," Sehun came.

"What the hell? Do you think its easy?" said Kai.

"Pfft. Why dont we forget your problem by drinking? My treat. Tonight. Set?" said Suho.

"Yahoo! Hyung treat us! I'll call other EXO's member," Sehun ran and searched for the member.

"Ey hyung, can I invite one of my friend along?" asked Kai

"Yeah sure Kai, The more the merrier,"

"I'll get going. Bye. See you later," Kai said and left. He searched for you. You're not in the abandon block so he went to your class.

 

He saw you're talking to a boy, one of your classmate. He in, "Can I borow her? Thanks," Kai pulled your hand and went to the end of the hall. "Yah. Where are we going?" You asked him but he didnt answer.

He sighed and open his mouth, "Lets hang out, tonight. I'll pick you up, I dont take a no as an answer,"

"Pfft, what evah. Just make sure to pick me up. Eh. Wait. Tonight? Where are we going?"

"A place, Suho hyung said he'll treat. So please go with me," he did his puppy eyes.

"Okay fine," when you're about to leave he pulled your wrist.

"What now?" you turned to him.

"Phone number? where is your house?"

"Give me your phone," he gave you his phone and you wrote your number. "Here,"

"house?"

"Haih. I'll come to your house later, its on Samcheong-dong street right?"

He nodded, "Okay then, I'll come to your house later," Then you just walked away from him and search for the boy that you were talking to just now.

Kai just stood there and stared at your walking figure. "Yeah!" he thought and went to his class. School ended, Kai went home and rest.

                                                        ----

Soon it will 6pm, "I better get ready," Kai thought. So he went to the bathroom and wash himself, he changed into a white collar shirt and a black slack, he went downstair and wait for your presence...

                                                        ----

When you realized its 6pm, you took a bath and clean yourself, you went to your walk-in closet and choose a black dress that show your curve. You let your hair loose.

Then you wore a bit of make up and went to Kai's house. (You knew it since you've seen him once when you're about to go to school) You went to his house, and knock on it. (Your house was near to his house so you jst walked.) Kai greeted you with a smile, and you smiled back at him.

"You look handsome in it,"

"Well, you looked hot in that dress..."

"Ready?" you asked him.

"Yeah. Lets go!" He walked out of his house and went to his car. He drove to a night club. "XX Club."

Once you see that place, you gulped since its your first time being there.

"I-is this the p-place?" you asked him.

"Yeah... W-why?" he looked at you worriedly.

"No-nothing.. Its just that, you now. I'm a girl. And... this place is quite dangerous..."

"Its okay. I'll protect you. Be by my side okay? Dont go away from me," He pulled your hand and went inside to the VIP area.

                                                                *~*~*

"Dupp Dapp Dupp Dapp," your heart was racing fast. "Why am I feeling like this?"

                                                                *~*~*

"Hey, Kai! Ouh hey, what did you got there? A new girl huh? Thats my man! You've moved on! Just forget about that bij," A boy came and wrapped his arm aroung his head, doing a headlck. You just look at them with a cold stare, "What are they saying?" Kai pushed him away, "No, she's not. And she's my friend. Lee Haneul," when he mentioned your name, some of the boys were choking down their drinks. Kai wrapped his arm a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter