7

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chapter 7;

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

“What?! I dont want to play with her heart. She’s my friend!”

“Its your fault. You’re the one who accepted it. Its your fault.”

 

“I was drunk! Just..”

 

“Its a good revenge, for Min Ah.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“She broke your heart,”

 

“And so?”

 

“Act like you’ve move on. Make her jealous. Be in a relationship with that bij,” Baekhyun said while smirking.

 

“And.. I could make her  jealous. Thats a good plan hyung!” Kai high five his hyung.

 

“So, when will you start it?”

 

“Wait... Till the time is right. Then I’ll confess to her,” Kai smirked. He went to his room and think of a plan.

 

“I’ll get you back Min Ah. I swear,” Kai thought.

 

 

 

Once Baekhyun mention about Shin Min Ah (Kai’s ex) , Kai didn’t think about anything except for revenge. Revenge to Min Ah. (The girl in the pic is Kai's ex, Min Ah)

 

 

“Haneul-ah! Umm...”

 

“What is it Kai? I’m busy now, palli!”

 

“I- I just want to invite you out for a dinner... Are you free? Tonight!”

 

“Tonight? I think so, okay then,”

 

“I’ll pick you up at 8, Bye!” Kai ran out of the building and went home.

 

“Thats weird,” you put your books in your locker and walked away.

 

“Noona, its 7 already. Kai will come in an hour,” Hoon woke you up.

 

“Nae nae, I’m up.” You walked to the bathroom and clean yourself. You took a bath and wore a peachy dress (? (I’m not good at describing the clothes, so Ill just show you the clothes)

 

*knock knock*

 

“I’ll be there in a sec!” you ran to the door after you put some make up.

 

“Oh! Kai, come in,”

 

“You look... Pretty,” Kai smiled at you.

 

“Thank you,”

 

“Umm.. Here!” he handed you  a bouquet of white roses.

 

“Oh My God! Its my favourite flowers! Thanks Kai!” without realizing, you were hugging his neck.

 

“Haha,” he laughed awkwardly. “The flower shop owner recommended it for me,” he scratch the back of his neck.

 

“Okay! Wait here,” you went to the kitchen and put the flower in the vase. You carried the vase and put it beside your bed then you went downstair.

 

“Ready?” you nodded at him.

 

You rode Kai’s car and went to a fancy restaurant. (Kai was wearing a black tuxedo)

 

“Seat for two please,” Kai said to the waiter.

 

“Follow me sir,” he showed you guys the table. “ May I take your order?”

 

“Umm, we’ll have today’s special menu, Thank you.” Kai said to him. The waiter nodded at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter