9

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chapter 9;

 

 

Kai’s POV

“I was walking down the street when suddenly a dog appeared and gues what!” I looked at my side. “Ey? Where is she?” I turned around and saw her staring somewhere. ““Yah! Lee Haneul! Are you even listening?” I asked her.

“Hmm.”

“Yah! Lee Haneul!”

“Yes Kai? Sorry? What did you just said just now?”

“Haha! Is this even Lee Haneul? Why are spacing out?”

“I was looking at those teddy bear, Its kinda familiar for me…”

“Maybe you’ve seen them anywhere. Lets go.” So I made my decision to pull her hand.

“Ah no!” She pulled her hands.

“Why??” I whined at her like a little kid.

“Where are we going?” She asked me. She looked so cute Hahaha!

“To that shop of course, silly. Lets take a look at it.” I pulled her hands and we headed to the shop. We are one step away from entering the door when suddenly she froze.

“Whats wrong?” I asked her.

“I don’t want to enter the shop. Lets go…” She’s acting weird again. Whats wrong with her? She pulled my hands, but I didn’t want to go just yet. So I asked her why. But I can rarely hear any answer from .

“Lets go!” I don’t care, so I just pulled her hands and entered the shop.

 

“Oh Hello once again Jaehyun’s-Wife-to-be, Lee Haneul. How may I help you?” What the hell?! Jaehyun’s?! Wait. Whats wrong with you Kai? She’s cant beat Min Ah. She’s the top. So I just acted normal without showing any reaction.  I saw her smiled at him and bowed at him. She looked quite sweet actually, Uh Kai! What are you thinking?! I just shook my head to come back to my sense.

“May I take a look at those bears?” she said to the old man politely. She’s very polite to the elders. I continue to stare at her face when she’s was distracted by the bears.

“Yes, come with me. There is no copy for this bear. Its very rare! It’s a couple bear. If you take a look closer, there is a necklace on both of the bear’s neck. This bear is like a couple thingy you know, like rings etc. If you wanna buy it,  we can crave your name and Jaehyun’s name on the necklace. Also on it’s foot. We’ll sew it.” The old man said to her. Can’t he see that I’m next to her?! Uh! Great.

“Actually, I broke up with Jaehyun. Haha.” I heard her laugh awkwardly after she said that. I knew her, she’ll breakdown any seconds now… So I held her hands tighter. I guess she’s strong enough, she didn’t cried, instead she smiled brightly. She’s really strong… But will Haneul still be strong if she knew about my deal and Baekhyun’s? Mianhe Haneul-ah…

“Omo! I’m so sorry, so this young man next to you is your boyfriend?” he asked her.

“Yes… Just call him Kai.” FINALLY! He saw me! Uh, Am I invisible or what?

“How much is it?” She asked him.

“Its quite expensive… $7500 .” I could saw her jaws drop when she knew the price. I was trying to held my laughter from bursting. I guess she’s not into spending eh? Quite interesting. I guess she put her moneys first before anything.

“What ?! Ahh… So I… Don’t have enough  money to buy it~ Ahh what a pity.. Okay, I’ll get going first. Thank you Ahjusshi!” She bowed at him and walked out of the store. Actually, almost like running. Maybe she’s embarrassed? I walked behind her sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter