12

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai’s POV

“Heeyoung-ah. Have you seen Haneul?” I asked her.

“No, I didn’t. The last time I saw her was at class. She was still doing her homework. She said that she’ll come in a minute. But she hasn’t show up yet.”

Oh . Where are you Haneul? I thanked her and walked away. I was searching for her around the cafeteria. She’s not here. Maybe she’s in the toilet? Doing her things? Or she’s with her homeroom teacher? Ahh! I don’t know. Then Sehun came running to me. “Did you hear the news Kai?” he was panting.

“What news?”

“You didn’t know”

“No. Spill it. What?”

“Ha-Haneul. She’s fighting with some girls. I don’t know who. She’s in her class.”

As soon as I heard it I ran to her class pushing everyone away. God damn. Give me some space could you?! I’m running here! I arrived at her class minutes later.

 

Isn’t that… Min Ah?! And Krystal? Jiyeon too?! Okay, the other 2 girls I don’t know who they are. But they’re her close friend. As in her, it means Min Ah’s close friend.

“How dare you talk about her using your filthy mouth!!” Haneul stand up from the ground. Wait. Why are her clothes… Wet? And is that chocolate?

End POV

 

Your POV

 

“Your sister is a . A dirty trash! She didn’t get her money from my brother! That’s why she killed herself!” Oh No she didn’t. A hot tear came running down.

“How dare you talk about her using your filthy mouth!” I stood up from the ground and I’m already prepared to tear apart that face of her. I raised my hand to slap her, when suddenly I felt a grip on my wrist. “What are you doing Haneul?” I could see his eyes were burning.

“Oppa! She… She wants to hit me!!” The girl with the black wavy hair ran to Kai and hugged him. Oh She’s gonna get it from me. “I was trying to be friendly with her since I accidently spill the coke at her clothes. I want to apologize, when she suddenly attacked me. Like a maniac.” She added. The hell?! It is soooo the OPPOSITE of it!! Accidently my . “Oh yeah?! She pours the damn coke on me and a milk!”

“She didn’t do it like she wants to. She accidently pours it okay Haneul?” Good. What type of boyfriend back up another girl?! When she let go of her grip from Kai’s waist. I pulled my hand away from Kai’s grip and slapped her. “Watch your mouth. You’re telling the opposite story to him.” I gave her a death glare. Kai grab my wrist.

“What are you doing Haneul?! Could you control yourself?! You’re out of control! You just slap her!”

 “Oh yeah. I just slapped her. ONCE. She’s the one who slapped me first! Not to mention about the drinks!”

“She accidently spill it Haneul!”

“Accidently my Kai.” How can my own boyfriend doesn’t believe my words?!

“You need to get a grip of yourself first Haneul!”

Yeah right. I don’t give a damn about it.

“Are you okay?” Kai went to the girl and comforted her. She’s faking a cry. I just smirked and said, “Happy now that you get your so-called-oppa?”

“Papp!” His palm landed on my right cheek. I looked at him with teary eyes. What did I do to deserve this?

“Watch your manners young lady.” Then Kai went to the girl and carried her. She hugged his neck while ‘crying’. I fell to the ground while holding the back of my head. It is still bleeding.

“You’re okay?”

“Do I look like I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter