18

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s not just any promises Kai! How could you say that?! She loved you!” Suho was about to punch Kai when suddenly someone held his fist.

 

“Don’t hurt him…”         

 

“Haneul-ah…”

 

 

 

“Please don’t hurt him…” *it’s not his fault…*

 

“But he… Okay.” He let go of Kai’s collar and left.

 

“You’re okay?” You held his hand and caress his cheeks.

 

“Y-yeah. Did you hear what we said just now?”

 

“N-no. Why? Did you guys talked about me?”

 

“A-Ani! Let’s go…” He smiled at you and walked with you.

 

Haneul’s POV

“By using Haneul is your plan? By playing with her heart? By faking you ‘loved’ her? Is that a part of your plan? Did you know that she had suffered enough?”

Using me? What are they talking about? I was curious so I peeked over them and heard their conversation. More like argument tbh.

“Yes! By using her! Do you think I would fall for her? Haha. Never! Only Min Ah, Shin Min Ah could melt my heart and take it away! Why would I care about her life? She’s not even that pretty.What I know is the bet will end in 2 weeks, and we’re done. After the bet is over, I’ll forget her. I’ll leave everything about ‘our little moments’. Especially those stupid promises.”

 

Stupid promises? You think it’s stupid? It’s not just any promises you idiot! How could you…

 

“It’s not just any promises Kai! How could you say that?! She loved you!”

 

I quickly ran and held his fist. My tears were about to fall but I won’t let them. “Don’t hurt him…”            

 

“Haneul-ah…”

 

“Please don’t hurt him…” *it’s not his fault…*

 

“But he… Okay.” He let go of Kai’s collar and left.

 

“You’re okay?” I held his hand and caress his cheeks.

 

“Y-yeah. Did you hear what we said just now?”

 

“N-no. Why? Did you guys talked about me?”

 

“A-Ani! Let’s go…” He smiled at me and walked with me to my class. When we arrived, I went straight to my place and cried. Heeyoung looked at me and patted my back, “What’s wrong?” she asked me. “Am I that ugly?” until he doesn’t even love me… Am I that horrible? Am I a loser? Am I... The old me again? The once loser and nerd girl, am I me again?

 

“You are so pretty until everyone adores you, honey. What’s wrong? Is it about Kai again?”

 

You shook your head, “Ani. When I look at myself, I feel like I’m… not pretty. Unlike Min Ah. She’s really pretty…” “Outside. But the inside? Look at me. You may not be pretty as her in the outside, but you are WAYYYYY prettier than her in the inside. If HE looks at your appearance, he’s not good for you. Unless he also looks at your inside. I mean your heart.” She smiled at me and hugged me. “Now stop crying. Hang your head up. Put your famous face on and get along with it. Maybe today, the sky is dark, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter