8

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Chapter 8;

  *   *

*   *      *

     *

  *     *

*~* *~* *~* *~* *~* *~* *~* *~* *~* *~* *~* *~* *~*

"Noona, wake up. Someone wants to see you,"

 

"What do you want?! Its weekend! I wanna sleep Hoon." you pushed your brother away.

 

"Someone is outside. You better wake up. You dont want that person to wait for you longer,"

 

"Okay okay. I'm up!" You stretched yourself and stood up. "Just who woke up at 8am on Saturday? Uh" You went to the front door and open it.

 

"Morning Haneul!" he greeted you.

 

"K-Kai?! Yah! What are you doing here?!"

 

"Lets go out for a date!"

 

"D-date?! On a Saturday morning?! Are you insane?!"

 

"Yes, I'm crazy. I'm crazy because of you, Haneul-ah.”

 

"Aish!" you hitted him. "Come in, I'll make breakfast."

 

"No need, we're going out aren't we? Just go and change."

 

"O-okay," you went to your room and did your morning routine.

 

Kai walked around your house. "Oh Annyeonghaseyo," Hoon bowed at Kai.

 

"Nae," Kai smiled at him. He was looking at some photo frame on the living room. Suddenly, his eye stopped at a photo. "Who... Is he? Is that Haneul?”

 

"Yepp! That is her previous boyfriend. Park Jaehyun. He cheated on her. I dont know why she didn't threw that photo. Its their first photo together." said Hoon.

 

"It won't hurt her right?" Kai thought. "What are you two doing?" you appeared from upstairs.

 

"Nothing!" Hoon said then ran away. "What did he said to you?" you asked Kai. "Nothing much, just asking about this photo." Kai pointed at the photo frame. Your eyes were wide open and ran to him. You took the photo frame and threw it away. "It’s just a trash. Nothing special about it. Just some stupid decision of mine. Lets go." your face showed your dark side.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

"What’s wrong? Can't you smile a bit?" Kai looked at you. You glared at him and continue walking. ( you guys walked to a restaurant)

 

"Just who went out for a date on a Saturday morning?! Uh!" you thought.

 

"Wah! Jongin-ah! Is this the girl who you always come with? Anyeong Min Ah-sshi." the ahjumma smiled at you. Your face were blank. The ahjumma was shocked to see you. "Ah! I'm sorry. Who is this young girl over here? Where is Min Ah-sshi?" she looked at Kai. "She's... Hanuel. Lee Haneul. My- my girlfriend." Kai said while shuttering. "Ahh. A new girl." the ahjumma whisper in her breath but loud enough for you to heard her. "May I take your order? Today is my treat since Kai brought over a pretty young girl over," "Ahjumma! I want 2 spicy rice cake! Special! As usual." Kai smiled at her. The ahjumma winked at him back and went to the kitchen to start cooking.

 

 

"Who is Min Ah? Is she... Perhaps your... girlfriend? I mean ex." you asked him. You can't hide the feeling of jealousy.  “Shin Min Ah. She’s my... Ex.” Answered Kai. You didn’t want to dig about his past so just let it be. “I’m so sorry Haneul-ah...” Kai thought and he looked at you. Your eyes were travelling around the restaurant, watching some couples walking past by the restauran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter