16

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I’m sorry but I already have my OWN plan. I wanna go on a date with my girlfriend.” He took a step back but still he didn’t let go of my hand. It’s like my hand is a part of his body. “Right Haneul?” He looked at me in the eyes. “I-I forgot. I-I have to do my assignment today. And it must be send tomorrow! I’m-I’m-I’m so sorry..” You didn’t looked at him and pull your hand from his grip. “Sorry.” When he tried to grip your arm, Min Ah held his hand, “So it means only you and me then.” “Sorry…” you said to him and you ran as fast as you can to the rooftop. When you closed the door, you fell on the ground while crying. You didn’t know why…

 

 

KAI’s POV

Kringgg

The bell rang which is a sign for recess. “Have you seen Haneul?” I asked one of your classmates. “I’m sorry, I haven’t. She didn’t even attend the classes.” She bowed at me and left. It’s the 56th time. I searched at the field, cafeteria, rooftop, but there is no sign of her. “Where the hell are you Lee Haneul?!”

“Kai! Kai!” Chanyeol came running toward my way. “Have you heard?! Lee Haneul.. She fainted at the abandoned block…” Without waiting for Chanyeol, I ran toward that place. “Please stay with me…” I went to the highest level of the block… I could see people are surrounding her. I pushed them away and kneeled beside her.

 

Her arm is bleeding. There’s a slight cut at her arms and some bruises on her body. “Idiots! Why aren’t you calling the nurse or something?! Aish!” I carried her bridal style and went toward the nurse office. “What’s wrong with her?!” “Save it for later, now heal her or something!” I didn’t leave her side. While the nurse was cleaning the cut, I held her hand and caressed her cheeks. “How did you end up like this…?”

END OF POV

 

Haneul’s POV

“Ms. Seo! She’s awake!” I opened my eyes and saw Kai was next to me while holding my hand. “How are you feeling, Haneul-ah?” The woman came and checks me. “I’m okay, I guess?” I replied her question. “How did you end up like this?”

No replies… “You’re okay babe?” I woke up from my daydream and nodded my head. “How did..” before he could finish his sentence, I cut him. “Don’t ask me. I’m fine and that’s the only thing you need to know.” I replied him with a cold tone. “Suit yourself then.. As long as you’re okay.. I don’t care.” I could feel his hand touches mine and I quickly push his hand. “Don’t touch me.”

“What’s with the damn cold attitude?!” He yelled at me… I’m so sorry… I looked away and smiled. FAKE! “Just… get out. Please.” “Fine! If that’s what you want. Then let it be!” He turned his back and walked away befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter