14

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“She loses quite a lot of her blood. She’ll need to eat a lot of food that contain iron. She’s very weak and when you brought her here. Her face is pale. Please take a good care of her after this. The bleeding could damage her brain. But she’s lucky it didn’t”

“Thank you.”

 

 

 

“You’re awake?” Kai greeted you. Then he walked next to you.

“Where am I? Why are you here?” You looked at him with your cold stare.

“You’re in the hospital. I came to see you.”

“Now you’ve saw me. Leave.” You didn’t look at him.

“I won’t. I don’t want the same thing to happen at my girlfriend again.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t want to be the cause that you’re hurt.”

“If you don’t want to be the cause. Then break up with me.”

“But I won’t break up with my loveable girlfriend. I’ll protect you. Don’t worry!”

“Yeah right. By helping another girl instead of your own girlfriend. Is that protecting?”

“Auww. I’m so sorry babe. But still you’re the one hurt her tho.”

“Oh, just because YOUR VERY OWN GIRLFRIEND HURT YOUR EX. YOU’LL PROTECT YOUR EX INSTEAD OF ME HUH? What a protective boyfriend.” You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms on your chest.

“I was joking… I’m sorry okay because I didn’t believe you~ please forgive me?” Kai did his puppy eyes. Just who could resist them? ><

“No way. Not that easy, Jongin-ah.” You .

“Okay. What do you want me to do?”

“I have something in mind actually.” You smirked at him.

“Oh no. Not that smirk. No no no. I got a bad feeling about this.”

“Suit yourself. If you don’t want me to accept your apology,”

“Okay. What is it?” He loses this time. Hahaha. *buat announcement pasal diri dia yg memalukan

 

“After, you are fully recovered. Deal?”

“Okay!” you nodded your head.

“My tummy is growling.” You pointed at your tummy.

“Wait. I’ll be back.” Then Kai left and when he returned, he brought porridge.

“No please anything beside porridge. You know how much I hate porridge.” You plead him.

“The nurse said you need to eat this babe. I’ll promise to you that I’ll buy any food that you want after you’re fully recovered okay?”

“Pinky promise?” you showed him your little finger.

“Pinky promise!” he locked his finger with yours.

 

 

 

 

“I want spicy rice cake!! I want pizza!! I want burger!!” you whined like a kid.

“No. No. No. Eat this.” He fed you a spoonful of porridge.

“It’s boring! I might die because of bored!”

“You won’t die. You still have your boyfriend. Well. At least he’s not boring.”

“Yes you are boring!!” you hit his hand. “I want Pizza!!” you whined again.

“You’ll be fat.”

“I don’t care!”

“I won’t like you anymore if you’re fat.”

And there goes the awkward. There’s silent for a few seconds. He didn’t know that you were hurt by his word. “He only looks at my outer beauty? How could he!” you thought. Then you felt his lip touches yours. “I was joking babe. Don’t take it seriously? Even if you’re fat, I will always lo--be. Be with you.”

“Fine.” You pouted at him. After you’re done eating, “I wanna ask you something. How did I end up here?”

“You fainted. In the toilet. That yehet boy rescued you.”

“Where is he? I haven’t seen him anywhere? It’s been 6 days since I’m admitted.”

“He’s at school of course. It’s school day.”

“Ouh yeah. I forgot. And when can I go outside?”

“Till you’re fully recoveredd.”

“It’s like ages!”

“Wanna see the hospital garden?”

“Uh yes please!”

“Wait. I’ll bring the wheelchair.” Then he left and came back with a wheelchair.

“It’s not like my feet is broken. I’m totally fine!”

“You’re energy isn’t that much okay, you might faint. And you’ll have to stay longer if you do.”

“What?! Not fair!” you pouted.

“It’s the doctor’s advice Haneul-ah.” Then Kai slip his hand under your back and under your thigh and he put you on the wheelchair. He pushed your wheelchair and went to the garden. It’s on the same level as your ward. “I never knew Seoul have this kind of view.”

“Me neither.” Kai pushed down your brake and he sat next to you on the bench.

“It’s very calm.”

“Yupp.” Kai replied.

“Why me?”

“Sorry?”

“Why did you choose me as your girlfriend?”

“I don’t know. I’m interested in you.”

“Aren’t you scared?”

“Why should I?”

“Because of my cold attitude, my y attitude, everything.

“At first yes. But when I saw your smile with Heeyoung. I feel like it’s very sweet.”

You didn’t say anything instead you landed your head on his shoulder. “I wish we can stay like this forever. Nothing gets in our way. Just us.” You sighed and close your eyes. “If only… But it won’t Haneul-ah. I’m sorry. You’ll know it sooner or later. I’m sorry.” Kai thought. Suddenly he felt his shoulder started to get wet. “Haneul-ah. Are you crying?” Kai cupped your face. And he could saw your red eyes.

 

BGM – Baby Step TTS

 

Your POV

“I wish we can stay like this forever. Nothing gets in our way. Just the two us. Together. Forever.” I sighed.

 

But what you didn’t know is; nothing last forever in this world. Nothing could last together. Not even Romeo and Juliet, Cinderella and his Prince. Nope, even Rapunzel and Flynn can’t be together. Even Anna and Elsa. Beauty and the Beast, Snow White and his soul mate didn’t last forever! Even Peterpan and Wendy, Wendy is a human. She’ll die eventually. Even though she’s in Neverland. Even Tadashi and Baymax. The person who created Baymax, Tadashi, he died. Either, they’ll break up or one of them will die eventually. That’s life. It’s cruel isn’t it?

 

"Wah! Jongin-ah! Is this the girl who you always come with? Anyeong Min Ah-sshi."

 

“She’s just my ex okay? Don’t take it seriously Haneul. I knew that you’re jealous. You didn’t talk to me after she mention about her.”

 

“You are actually blinded by his kin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter