1

A Whole New Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona! Wakie Wakie!" your brother yelled at your ear. "What the hell do you want Hoon?!" you looked at the alarm clock next to your bed, 7.05am. You growled when you look at the clock, "Its still early Hoon! Uh. Stop disturbing me!" you yelled at him back. "Noona~ Did you forgot what day is today?" he asked you. "Wait. What?" "Look at the calander." He pointed at it. 6 July 2014 . "OMG! Tomorrow is the day Hoon! Go go! I wanna take my bath!" You jumped out of the bed and shoo him out. He just smiled and went downstair while you were doing your morning routine.

---------------------------------------------------

OH YEAH. I FORGOT TO TELL YOU GUYS.

- The picture is just for display. I know its not his real name. ^^

LEE CHI HOON

- your younger brother

- 13 years old

- an annoying brat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning omma!" you yelled as you enter the kitchen, your mother just shook her head and kiss your cheeks. "Why are you up? I thought that you're still asleep?" your mother asked you. "I have a special mission today. Right, Hoon?" you winked at Hoon. "Hehe. Yup!" your brother answered back. "Aigoo. What ever it is. I hope it will go well and smooth. And if it had any related to the kitchen. DONT BURN IT DOWN!" you chuckled when you heard it. "Yes omma. I know. Dont worry, you can trust your one and only daughter right?" as you did your puppy eyes. Uh, no one could resist it. So your mother nodded and patted your head. You walked to the dining hall and ate your breakfast.

 

On that evening, you asked your mother's permission to go to shopping with Hoon. And she let you guys go. You went to xx Market and bought some ingredients for chocolate nougat. And you came home, both of your hands were full of grocery bags including Hoon's. You went to the kitchen and start making the chocolate nougat. It took you almost 5 hours. You've finish doing it on 11pm. You pack those chocolates in a heart-shaped box. And you put a ribbon on the box.

THIS IS CHOCOLATE NOUGAT.

 

And you make a small square card. You wrote, "Happy 300th day Anniversary oppa! I made it myself. I hope you'll like it. No LOVE IT! Hehe ^^ Saranghae oppa~ Enjoy!" You were happy with it. And after you're done writing it down, you went upstair and took a midnight shower. Then later you drift off to sleep.

 

Tett Tett Tett.

Its your alarm. You turn off the alarm and jumped out of the bed. "Today is the day! Ahh. Oppa wait for me~" you quickly ran to the toilet and did your morning routine. You just let your hair down and put on a cream sweater and under it is a flowery dress. You also put a bit of make up.

 

Your shoes

 

You ran outside without eating any breakfast. You though of surprising him, so thats why you're excited. You skipped happily to his house. While you're skipping, some old women walked beside you and you greet them happily, "Annyeong Ahjumma!" you smiled at her. "Aigoo. What a cheerful kid." She smiled back at you and you continue skipping to his house. You open his fence and went inside his lawn. You knocked on his door, you were expecting for him to answer but no, he didnt. Instead, a girl wearing a black lingerie came and sort of 'welcome' you. "Who are you? And what are you doing here? " Then she analised you, from up to down and up again. She saw you're holding a heart-shaped box. And she though that you're a begger. "Oh, you're lack of money? Wait, I'll call my boyfriend. Jaehyun Oppa!" she smirked while calling Jaehyun.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter