Kidnapped

I'm Sorry...

{Your POV}

The lights went out in the elevator and it was super dark.  We couldn't see a thing.  I held on tighter to Sungjong.

"Sunggyu Hyung! Do something, ~~~~~~~ is scared."  Sungjong whined.

"What do you expect me to do?" Sunggyu replied.

"Call for help or something!?!"

"That's what I'm trying to do!  It's hard to see in here you know?"

"What ever and hurry up to find the button!" Sungjong yelled.

"Can you guys be quiet for a minute? I'm trying to remember something!"  Sungyeol shouted out of no where.

"Remember what?!" Sungjong asked annoyed.

"Didn't you guys here a laugh before the lights went out?!"

"Now that you mention it, yea I guess so..." Sungjong replied.

"Well, if it wasn't me who laughed, and it wasn't ~~~~~ or Sungjong. Was it you Sunggyu Hyung?" Sungyeol asked.

"N-No, of course not!" Sunggyu replied.

"Well then, who was it?" Sungyeol replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{L.joe's POV}

"Well, if it wasn't me who laughed, and it wasn't ~~~~~ or Sungjong. Was it you Sunggyu Hyung?" Sungyeol asked.

"N-No, of course not!" Sunggyu replied.

"Well then, who was it?" Sungyeol replied.

! They heard me laugh.  Stupid me!  They were all mumbling and asking each other who it was.

"What if ~~~~~ was right then?" Sungyeol asked.  ! Since when did he become so serious?! 

I didn't even notice that Sunggyu was still pressing the emergency button to call for help.

"I'm serious! What if ~~~~~ really did see someone here?  If it's true, then we're all in trouble!" Sungyeol said.

"I did see him.  He was in the corner..... with us in the elevator."  ~~~~~ said.  That was when I coverd , yanked her away from Sungjong and went over to the spot where I was standing the whole time.

 

{Your POV}

"I did see him.  He was in the corner..... with us in the elevator."  I said.  Then I felt a hand over my mouth.  I tried to scream but I couldn't especially when something (more like someone) is covering my mouth.

"Hey ~~~~~. What's wrong?" I heard Sungyeol asked.  "He" uncovered my mouth and whispered in my ear, "Say there's nothing wrong now."  I obeyed.

"Nothing's wrong." I said as a tear slide down my cheek.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Alright, You better not lie to me!" Sungyeol yelled.  At that time, I couldn't let out a soft cry.  "He" held me tighter.

"There is something, isn't there?" Sungjong asked.

"There isn't Oppa.  Don't worry." I cried softly.  I let out my final scream as "He" teleported out.

 

{Sungjong's POV}

I hear ~~~~~ scream.

"~~~~~~!" I screamed. No answer.  "~~~~~~! Answer me!" Still no answer.  A few seconds later the lights flicked back on and the elevator doors open.  I looked around, but ~~~~~~ was no where in sight.  I began to worry.

"Where's ~~~~~~~?" Sunggyu asked.

"How am I suppose to know? Didn't you hear me call out her name?!" I yelled

"Yeah I did, I just thought you were playing a trick..."  said Sunggyu.  Stupid Hyung, he wouldn't know anything if it hit him in the face.

"I was right then. Someone else was in the elevator with us." Sungyeol said as we all stepped out of the elevator.  I stood up straight finally having hope of getting her back.

"Maybe it was 'them'?" Sunggyu said.  My shoulders deflated after hearing that.

"They can't! It's not fair!" I cried as fell to my knees, my fists pounding against the floor.  "I'm Sorry ~~~~~~-ah, please come back safe."

"They got her now though.  She's been kidnapped." Sunggyu said as all 3 of us let out a tear.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How was this chapter for you?!?!

Sorry I haven't been updating much. 

I'm running out of ideas... >.>    Might end up deleting this story......

Mianhe!!!