Still Searching for you

I'm Sorry...

{Sungjong's POV}

I've been out all night  looking for her.  My phone ran out of batteries but I didn't bother with it.  I just wanted to look for her.  Everyone is probably asleep and worried.  I found my way to Myungsoo's home.  I knocked on his door.

"Coming." He said through the door sleepily.  When he opened the door, he was rubbing his eyes.

"Did you just wake up?"

"Yeah.  Why? It's saturday, what did you expect from me?!"

"Nothing," I said and looked at the clock, "Hyung, it's 12pm."

"And?"

"Forget it!"

"Why are you here?"

"I thought you could help me look for ~~~~~~~...." I said trailing off at speaking her name.  I was really worried that I wouldn't ever see her again.  Life wasn't the same without her by my side.  Myungsoo straight up.  I knew all the members loved her.  I remembered the day I brought her over to our dorm before we ever debuted. 

-Flashback-

"Hey guys!  I want to introduce you my best friend!"  I told them, standing in the doorway.  "~~~~~~-ah, come on in."  She stepped through the door looking all shy. 

"Jongie, I don't think this is a good idea." She whined.  The rest of the members looked up and smiled.

"Hey, I'm Sunggyu."

"I'm Woohyun."

"I'm Hoya."

"Sup, It's Myungsoo."

"Hey. People call me Dongwoo."  They introduced themselves.  What about Sungyeol hyung? Just as I thought it, he stepped out from the kitchen.

"And I'm Sungyeol!  Why don't we play a game?" He said and pulled her into our room and took out a board game and brough her and the game back to the other members.

"LET'S PLAY!" Sungyeol yelled out still holding on to ~~~~~'s hand.

"YAH!  Don't need to be so loud!" Sunggyu scolded him.

"Araso." Sungyeol said, pouting.  ~~~~~ couldn't help on giggle.  Everyone stared at her and by the look on her face, she must've felt awkward.  She looked back down to the floor, not knowing what to do.  Woohyun walked up to her and lifted her head.

"Hey, you should smile more.  You look prettier." He said.  I couldn't help but feel jealous.  She was my friend after all.

"Are you saying I was pretty before?" She asked him jokingly.  Woohyun stood there shocked while the other members laughed.

"Nice one ~~~~~~!" Hoya blurted out.

"It's okay Woohyun-ssi.  I didn't mean to affend you or anything but thank you for the compliment." She said and sat by me on the floor while Sungyeol was setting up the board game.

Everyone was playing happily and once in awhile ~~~~~ would laugh and the others would stare at her.  From that moment, I knew they fell for her just like I did when I first met her.

-End of Flashback-

"What happen to her?" Myungsoo asked worriedly.

"She was kidnapped."

"Sure. I'll help look for her.  She's a friend and a sister. Plus you're were always like my brother."

"Thanks hyung. It means alot."

"Did you sleep last night?"

"No... Is it that obvious?"

"Kinda. Go sleep in my guest bedroom.  I'll call the others and tell them to meet up at my house.  Then we can start the search."

"Thanks again." I said as I went into the bedroom and fell asleep in the warmth of the blanket.  But it wasn't the same with out her.

 

----------------------------------------------------

A/N Hey guys. Happy New Year!! How's it been going? start 2012 right yet?? I did! :DDD

Well Hope you enjoy my story? Anyone like my poster? Credit goes to @LalaBelle