Time to Go

I'm Sorry...

{Your POV}

Sungjong and I walked out of my room.  I couldn't help but avoid my gaze from sungyeol, but I felt his stare on me.  I looked up at Sungjong and saw him glare at Sungyeol.  I should've known.

"Are you ready to go ~~~~?" Sunggyu asked breaking the long awkward silience.

"Yea, let's go." I replied not able to hide the sadness in my voice.  Sungyeol grabbed my bag and followed Sunggyu out the front door.  Sungjong took a hold of my hand and lead me out after them.  I had no choice but to drag my feet away from a place I used to call home.  I looked back and soon regretted it when I saw the guy we saw at the mall.

 

{L.joe's POV}

I was standing outside of her house.  The house of the girl that we were told to capture.  I quickly texted the other members that they were leaving.  I looked up and saw her eyes stare at me, after a minute or two she looked away again.  My phone viberated telling me I got a message.  I took it out and it was a message from Chunji.

From: Chunji

To: L.joe

CAP/Minsoo did a good job of scaring them but Sungyeol interfered.  Follow them~ we have to know where they're taking her so we can make our next move.  Good Luck.

Once they were far enough to not notice me, I slowly walked after them following every step they took.  I hope she knows we're doing this out of love, I thought.