Sungyeol. Dead?

I'm Sorry...

{CAP's POV}

I couldn't tell ~~~~~~.  She'll be heart broken.  Niel came in my room with a new shirt on.

"Look.  I know you're not going to tell her, but she will find out eventually."  He said

"I know." I replied.

"Who's our next target?"

"How about the dinosaur, Dongwoo?"

"Fine with me."  He said and sat down on my bed.

Honestly, the murder was on purpose but it wasn't suppose to go like it did.

------Flashback------

Niel climbed through the window once all the lights were off.  I climbed in after.  We tiptoed around trying not to make a single sound.  Sungyeol walked out of his bed room to get a cup of water.  Niel and I quickly hid in the room nearby.  We trailed him in to the kitchen.  Sungyeol opened the fridge and took out a water bottle.  I grabbed him, covering his mouth.  He was apparently shocked and struggled.  Niel was looking around the house, dropping and messing up everything Sungyeol had.  Sungyeol bit my hand causing me to let go and he ran into his room.  Niel went into the kitchen and found a knife.  He took one for himself and one for me.

I walked in his bedroom.  Sungyeol came out of no where and threw a punch at me.

"~~~~~~!"  I called.  Niel took his cue and shapeshifted into ~~~~~~.

"Yeollie?" He said as he stepped in.

"~~~~~~~?"  Sungyeol asked confusingly as he walked over to Niel.

"Yeah, it's me oppa!  I miss you, where's Sungjong oppa?"

"Do you have any idea how much we missed you?"

"I'm sorry for making you guys worried."  Niel said and opened up his arms for a hug.  Sungyeol stepped closer and at the moment, Sungyeol froze.

"You're not the real ~~~~~~.  She wouldn't give me a hug unless I ask."  Sungyeol said, slowly putting the pieces together.

I took the sign and attacked Sungyeol.  He tried to fight back but he failed.  Niel's knife dropped and Sungyeol was know gone... For Good.

----End of Flashback-------

That was how it happened.  It's all for ~~~~~~~.  She has to forget but I can't win her heart, not with L.joe and Chunji around.  Niel thinks the same.

----------------------------

{Myungsoo's POV}

Sunggyu and I decided to make a stop at Sungyeol's house.  When we got there, the front door was open.  Pabo, who would leave the door open like that?  We walked in and the house was a mess.  Everything was broken and on the floor.  It looked like a tornado hit the place.

"Sungyeol?!"  I called out.  No answer.

"Yeollie?" I called again.  Still no answer.  Sunggyu hyung went farther in the apartment.  When we go into the bedroom, we were shocked.  What we saw was unbelievable.

"No. No. No! This is a nightmare!!!  It's not real!"  I screamed.

"Calm down would you!"  Sunggyu said.

"How am I suppose to calm down when Sungyeol is dead?!"

"You don't think I'm upset too?!"

"Hyung..."

"Our choding is gone and it's the work of Teen Top."

"What can we do?"

"We have to stop them before another one of us is gone.  Let's go."  Sunggyu said and left the room.  I couldn't help but let a tear out.  I lost a friend and a brother but they were one person.  Rest in Peace Sungyeol.  Choding, We'll miss you.  I my heel and left, following Sunggyu out the door...