Possibly New Friends

I'm Sorry...

{Changjo's POV}

I knew it was her, but I doubt she remembers me now though.  Especially after I left her alone in the second grade right after her parents passed away.  Mayb I should go check up on her.  I walked upstairs and knocked gently on the door.

"Who is it?" ~~~~~~~ sniffled.  I felt so heartbroken to hear her like that, but she was my first love after all.

"It's me, Changjo.  Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yeah, the door's open." She said.  I slowly open the door and I see her sitting on the bed with puffy and red eyes.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked as I walked over and sat next to her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She lied.

"Don't lie."

"Alright, you caught me. What are you doing here anyway?"

"Well, I just thought I could check up on you, since you looked pretty sad before."

"Shouldn't I be?!  I mean you guys did take me away from the people who love me!"

"But we DO love you!" I blurted.

"Mwo?" she said.  A long silent paused followed.

"Hey Changjo." ~~~~~~ said, breaking the silence.

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Y-yeah, go ahead."  Why in the world did I stutter?!

"You look really familar.  Do I know you from somewhere?  'Cause I mean, I think I had a friend when I was younger, but he left and you remind me a lot of him."  She said.  There was another long pause.  It's time to tell the truth. Here it goes...

"Yes, you do know me... I'm your best friend, Choi Jonghyun, the guy that left you in the 2nd grade."  I said.

 

{Your POV}

That's where I remember him from.  I can't believe I forgot my own best friend!  I didn't even notice the smile that grew on my face as I nearly tackled down Changjo, pulling him into a big bear hug.

"YAH!  What's wrong with you?!" he asked.

"What do you mean 'What's wrong with me!?' You were my best friend, you SHOULD know!?! But I can't believe it's you!  Oh My Gosh! Do you know how much I missed you?!"

"Haha. A lot I guess?  I thought you would be mad at me."  he said as you looked up and saw his red face.  I giggled.

"Why would I be mad?  I'm sure you didn't mean to leave on purpose."

"Yay, you aren't mad!  Does that mean we're friends again?"

"We were always friends!" I giggled.  With that, we sat in my new room and caught up after so long.  Changjo looked over at the clock and saw that it was already 1 AM.

"You better sleep now."

"Awwh, but we finally met again and now you're leaving me again."  I said pouting.

"Ani! Aeigoo- so cute when you pout, just as I remembered." He said.

"Oppa!" I whined.

"Goodnight ~~~~~~!" he said tucking me in bed.  Just as he was about to leave, I grabbed his arm.

"Oppa please don't leave!  I don't want to be alone tonight."

"Alright, I'll stay."

"Promise you won't leave."

"I promise." he said as he laid down next to me.  I burried my face into his chest and drifted off to sleep.

 

{Changjo's POV}

I remember when we used to sleep like this when we kids. 

~~~~~~-ah I missed you so much.  Even now you still don't notice that I love you.

 

Meanwhile on the streets of Busan

{Sungjong's POV}

I still can't believe I let myself let her slip away just like that!!  How could I've been so stupid and blind! I should've believed ~~~~~~~.

"Where do you think they took her?"  Sungyeol asked.

"How would I know?" I replied.  Sunggyu went off to go tell the others and asked them to help look for ~~~~~.  Don't understand why he did that when he had a phone.  *Sigh*

"Look Jongie, I know you're upset that ~~~~~ is gone.  You think I'm not?!  So stop sulking around and have hope that'll we'll find her. Araso?"  Sungyeol nagged.

"Yeah I know that she's gone and yes I am upset.  I'm not sulking!  I'm mad at you!  If I only I had my teddy bear....." I yelled

"What ever.  You can go look on your own now.  I'll go look alone."  Sungyeol said sounding annoyed and walked off.  What have I done?  *sigh* I'm starting to push everyone away but you, ~~~~~~.  I miss you.  I looked up at the sky and picked a bright shining star to make a wish on.

 

{Sungyeol's POV}

Stupid maknae, always getting mad and sensitive!  "ARRRGGG!!" I yelled out.  A few lights went on in a couple of house, but who cared.  I walked and walked.  I didn't even know where I was going.  I glanced at my watch and it was already 2 AM.  Maybe it's time to sleep.  I took a late night bus to my neighborhood.  I got off and sure enough I saw a girl that looked like ~~~~~~.  She was walking alone, so I walked up to her (not being a creeper or anything).

"~~~~~~~?  Is that you?"  I asked.  She turned around.  She looked exactly like her.

"I'm sorry, but I think you mistaken me for someone else."  She said.  I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes.  It was definately not her.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said, bowing and left.  I found my house and went inside.  *sigh* You better be safe ~~~~~~-ah.  You know I love you. I soon drifted off to sleep.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  OMG i honestly hated December first but then it got better cause of UKISS -Tick Tack

Infinite - White Confession and Boyfriend - I'll be There <3

Teen Top's Comeback! Jan. 5 Can't wait >.<