Reunion part 1

I'm Sorry...

Yesterday 8:30AM - Teen Top's Warehouse

{Your POV}

I woke up.  Again, I was awake before Changjo.  I got up from my bed and opened the curtains.  The sunshine shined warmly into my room.  I walked over to Changjo and tried to wake him up.

"Changjo wake up! It's morning!" I shook him.

"No let me sleep."  He replied.

"Changie~ Wake up, please~" I called using my 5 year old voice.

"No!"

"If you love me you'd wake up." I said.  He opened one of his eyes but didn't get up.  "Fine! I'm going to go play with Ricky Oppa then."

Changjo immediately shot up.  He looked at me with a curious face.

"Since when did you call Ricky 'Oppa'?" He asked.

"Since never.  I only did it to get you up."

"Fine then, I'm going back to sleep."

"Yah! Get up lazy!" I yelled and hit his shoulder.  Changjo got up and chased me around my room causing me to squeal once in awhile.

"Changjo, stop!!"

"Not until you take back calling me lazy."

"You are lazy!" I yelled, but I tripped.  I closed my eyes and squealed again waiting for the fall.  I opened my eyes and looked up and saw Changjo.

"gwaenchanhni?" He asked.

"N-Ne.." I stuttered.  Suddenly the door opened and comes in CAP.

"Yah! What's with all the noise-- Was I interupting something?" He yelled and asked.  Changjo quickly let me go and stepped back as I stepped away.

"A-ani, you didn't interrupt." I said.

"If you say so." CAP said and closed the door.

"I should go back and wash up." Changjo said.

"Yeah, I think you should." I said.  He stepped closer to me and whispered in my ear, "I'm going to make you take it back."

"Good luck trying." I said as he stepped out of my door.

I quickly grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom to take a shower.  When I got out, I went to the closet and grabbed another cute outfit out and put it on.

    

 

I went downstairs and sat at the table.  Apparently, no one was awake beside CAP and Changjo, but I'm guessing they went back to sleep.  I went into the kitchen and decided to cook breakfast.  Changjo came downstairs quietly and came up behind me. 

"Need any help?" He asked.

"Yeah, can you mix the waffle batter?" I said.

"Sure." He replied.  When we were done, we set up the table as everyone finally woke up and came down.

"You know you didn't have to cook, L.joe does it for us." Chunji said.

"I know, but you guys weren't awake yet..." I said as I sat down with them.  We ate in silence until Ricky spoke.

"Hey! Why don't we all take ~~~~~~ out today?!" No one responded.  I felt a little unwanted, so I pushed my chair back and stood up.  Just as I was about to take my leave Chunji grabbed my arm.

"I think it would be a great idea if we took ~~~~~ out today." He said as he got up and took his plate and mine to the sink.

"Great! Let's go shopping!" Ricky exclaimed and ran upstairs.

"Sometimes I wonder if I really am the maknae." I heard Changjo mumble.

"Yah! I heard that!" Ricky shouted from upstairs.

"Alright, let's go to Hongdae then." CAP said.

"Good, I can buy ~~~~~~ more clothes." Chunji said.

"No Chunji-ssi.  It's okay.  I just want to have fun and get to know you guys better."  I said.

Ricky came running down the stairs with a different jacket and hat.

"Okay! Let's go!" Ricky shouted.

"Ricky-ssi, let's wait for the others to at least finish eating." I giggled.

"Awwh." Ricky whined as he dragged himself to sit on the couch.

After a few more minutes, everyone completed their meals.

"Thanks ~~~~~~.  That was delicious!" Niel complimented.

"Your welcome." I replied as we all stepped out of the warehouse and walked to the bus stop.  We took the bus to Hongdae.  Apparently, none of them been there in a long time since everyone was jumping and excited except for CAP of course.  However, he was smiling alot.  The bus stopped and the 7 of us stepped out.

"We're here!!  What do you want to do first ~~~~~?" Niel asked.

"I don't know.  You guys choose, I don't mind." I replied.  Chunji and Changjo took hold of one of my arms.  Ricky was leading the way while CAP, L.joe and Niel were following behind us.  Ricky was apparently leading us toward an arcade, until I heard someone shout my name.

"~~~~~~~~-ah!"

I turned my head and froze.  The others did the same.  Changjo let go of my arm and ran off somewhere while Ricky and L.joe carried me off.

"Sungjong Oppa!!!" I yelled struggling to get free.

 

----------------------------------------

A/N: Many Surprises are coming up soon!! And sadly it's going to end soon T^T