Reunion part 2

I'm Sorry...

10:30 AM - Streets of Hongdae

{Your POV}

"Oppa!" I yelled struggling in L.joe and Ricky's arms.  "Yah! Let me go!!!"

"We can't." L.joe said, not even turning his attention to me.  I looked back again and saw CAP kick Sungjong.  Sungjong was shouted nonsense everywhere.  No one even bother to help him, they just kept minding their own business.  I look at Niel and saw him turn into me.  What's going on?  Why is Niel me?

"It's one of Niel's powers ~~~~~~." Ricky answered.  I ignored him and looked around for Changjo.  He was no where to be found.  I looked back to Sungjong, who was now laying on the floor, but CAP, Chunji and Niel weren't there anymore.

"Sungjong Oppa!" I yelled again struggling.  "This isn't fair! Let me go!  I want to see him!" I started to cry.

"Mianhae." Ricky mumbled.  L.joe looked at me and stopped walking.  I looked at him.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't cry." He said as he whiped my tears.  "Don't worry, everything will be okay in the end."

I cried into his shirt and he pulled me into a hug.  How can things be okay when the one I love is hurting?

 

{Sungjong's POV}

I was so close but I lost her.  I laid there on the cold sidewalk as the sun shines down.  I slowly climb back onto my feet.  I pulled out my phone and called Sunggyu hyung.

"Yeoboseyo?" Sunggyu said.

"I saw her at Hongdae!  Hurry hyung!  Tell the others!" I told him.

"Really?"

"Yes, now hurry and tell the others!!"

"Wait, Jongie.  I think you should know that Hoya, Dongwoo, and Sungyeol are dead..."

"Mwo?  That can't be!"

"It's true.  Myungsoo won't answer his phone anymore.  I think he might be gone as well."

"It's okay hyung." I weakly said as tears started to form.

"Me and Woohyun will meet you there." Sunggyu said as he hung up the phone.

I was still in shock that 3 of my best friends are dead.  Possibly 4, if Myungsoo is gone too.  I found a bench and sat down as I cried my eyes out.  I couldn't afford to lose another one.  I had to ~~~~~ back.

About 15 minutes pass and I found Sunggyu and Woohyun hyung.  We walked in the direction that ~~~~~~ was pulled away.  We saw her in L.joe's arms at an arcade while Ricky was playing DDR with Chunji while Niel and CAP were watching.  We quickly ran up to them and took ~~~~~~ back.

"Yah!" L.joe yelled.  Ricky and Chunji stopped and turned, so did CAP and Niel.

"Oppa?" ~~~~~ said looking up at me.

"I'm here, ~~~~~-ah.  Did you ever doubt me?" I asked her her hair.

"A little." She said.

"Yah! How can you do that?!" I yelled.

"Hey! Don't yell at her!" Ricky blurted.

"Do you have the right to talk?! You people took her away from me!" I yelled at him.  People started to mumble and look at us like we were crazy.

"Let's go somewhere else.  We can't fight here." CAP said and led Niel, Chunji, Ricky and L.joe out.  Sunggyu, Woohyun and I followed as I was holding onto ~~~~~'s hand.  She was looking at the floor with her shoulders deflated.  We kept walking to an alley but I felt guilty for yelling at ~~~~~.  I stopped and lifted her chin and gave her a sweet kiss.

"Mianhae ~~~~~~-ah.  I can never stay mad at you.  Do you know how worried I was?  I was looking everywhere and I find you out having fun with them.  I thought you had forgetten me." I apologized.  ~~~~~~ hugged me and held me tight.

"Oppa! I missed you." She said. I let go and we continued our way into the alley.

"Okay.  How about we meet up here and settle this later?  We promised ~~~~~ a day out and we don't like breaking promises." Niel said.  Is he crazy? I'm not letting ~~~~~~ slip away from me again.

"We can take her away from you again, Sungjong.  It's simple.  Just like last time." Ricky smirked. My eyes widen since he answered my thoughts.

"Fine. Take her, but I'm going with.  I don't trust any of you one bit." I said.

"Fine with us.  I wouldn't trust us either if I were you too." Chunji laughed.  Woohyun and Sunggyu stared at me like I went mental.  I'm positive they disapproved of this idea, but I just wanted to be ~~~~~~ incase they might do something funny.  We disperse and left the alley.

-----------

3 PM - Streets of Hongdae

{Sungjong's POV}

Teen Top took ~~~~~~ almost everywhere in just a few hours.  Chunji was holding a bunch of shopping bags because he bought so much ~~~~~~~.  Niel and Ricky were always making ~~~~~~ laugh today.  Maybe they aren't that bad.  At the corner of my eye, I saw Ricky smirk.  L.joe and CAP were whispering things to each other, but my focus was only on ~~~~~~.

It was getting pretty dark already and L.joe disappeared with Chunji.  When they came back Chunji didn't have the shopping bags anymore.  Chunji decided to take ~~~~~~ shopping once again.

"Chunji-ssi, you already bought enough for me today, please no more.  I didn't even wear everything you already got me when I arrived."  ~~~~~ begged.

"Alright. How about ice cream then?" Chunji asked.

"Ne~" She replied and followed Chunji to a nearby ice cream palor.  They came back and ~~~~~ had a cookies n' cream ice cream.  She walked up to me.

"Oppa, do you want some?" She said and held the ice cream to my face.

"Ahh~" I said.

"I'm not giving you any if you don't bite some off." She said innocently.  I couldn't help but laugh and pulled her ice cream away from and gave her a kiss.

"Saranghaeyo ~~~~~-ah." I whispered.

"Saranghae." She smiled.  We all eventually ended up by the Han River.  Teen Top was laying on the hill nearby while me and ~~~~~ were dangling our feet from the edge above the river.  The sun was slowly setting for the day.

"Oppa?"

"Hmm?"

"I missed you." She said as she leaned her head on my shoulder. I softened at her words.

"I missed you too." I replied and leaned my head on hers.  The sun setted and the moon and stars started to shine.  CAP walked up from behind us.

"Hey, let's go.  The fight will begin, soon." He said and walked back to the rest of Teen Top while me and ~~~~ stood up from our spot.  We followed them back to the alley.  Woohyun and Sunggyu were already there but Myungsoo was no where to be seen...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: It's almost ending!!! Surprises! and BTW Changjo ran off... and he didn't come back.  I wonder where he is >.>

You guys will finally find out soon. Anyway I feel that my story is unappreciated D: Am I that bad of a writer?

Mianhae T-T

until next time then....

Subscribe~ Comment~ and if you want, Befriend~