Just a Talk

I'm Sorry...

{Chunji's POV}

Yes, I got a date with ~~~~~~~!!!  1st step.. check!  The problem is now how to win her heart.  She was always with Changjo.  That's what bothered me the most.  How could I win her heart when she was always around the maknae?  But it's nice that she has a friend at least among us.  Though I wished it was me.  The only thing that's running through my mind is probably where to take her.  I could take her to the mall and buy her more things.  I would've went to go ask L.joe but he has a date with her too.  Ottoke!

{L.joe's POV}

Ha, this is easier than I thought.  I'll win ~~~~~'s heart in no time, but she just had to invite Changjo. -.-  If he's around there's no way I could even get a moment with her.  I'll take her to the amusement park and pretend to lose Changjo.  That idea was perfect.  I walked out of my room, smiling to myself and went downstairs.

"L.joe hyung, what are you smiling about?  You look like an idiot." Niel said.  I snapped back into reality.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing." Niel replied.  I looked around.  CAP was just sitting down reading, I knew Chunji is in his room, Ricky was staring at me strangely, but where were Changjo and ~~~~~~~~?

"Hey where's Changjo?  Is he with ~~~~~~?" I asked them.  None of them answered, they just ignored me.

"Why do you need to know? Jealous hyung?" Ricky blurted out.

"No.."

"They're in her room if you want to know so badly.  Don't worry they're not doing anything though.." RIcky said smiling as I left the room and went upstairs to her room.

I was standing outside her door.  Inside, I could hear her laughing with Changjo.  No fair. Changjo probably knew her before us.  I knocked on her door.

"Come in, the doors not locked." I heard her call.  I opened the door and stepped in.  The both of them just staired at me.  Why couldn't I have Ricky's power?!

 

{Your POV}

, what was L.joe doing here?  Why is he in my room? Is this suppose to be about the date?

"Uhm Hi hyung?" Changjo said breaking the silence.

"Hi." He replied.

"Whatcha doing in here?"

"Nothing really.  I heard you guys laughing so I thought I joined the fun?" L.joe said unsuringly.  Okay, I know he likes me but can he be more obvious? Who am I kidding? There's no way he likes me.  It'll just make things awkward.

"Do you want to sit down?" I asked politely.

"Sure." He said.

"Come sit by me." I said as he walked over and I looked at Changjo.  He gave me an unsuring look.  I just smiled.  L.joe sat down on the side of my bed.

"What were you guys doing before I came in?" L.joe asked awkwardly.

"Nothing." Changjo and I said almost too fast.

"You guys sound suspicious..."

"It's nothing!" I said hiding my red face.

"Are you blushing?" L.joe asked worried.

"No."

"Are you okay then?"

"Yeah."

"You look sick, you face is entirely red." He said.  ! Why am I like this? It's cute that he's worried but still, this is getting really awkward.  Changjo saw my face and he got up.  He went to L.joe.

"Hey hyung!  Why don't we leave her alone for now? I mean she just got here yesterday.  Let's give her some space."  He said as he pushed L.joe out of the room.  He looked back and smiled.  I smiled back and they shut the door.

I was laying on my bed just thinking.  I couldn't help it, but I want Changjo to come back.  At least he gave something to do.  We would talk, play, listen to music. It was better when I was at home with Sungjong oppa and the others.  I wish I could just talk to them again.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Sorry I haven't been updating this, I was working on my other fanfic for Christmas :D

You know what you do now ;D

Subscribe~ Comment~

And if you want to Befriend~