Where Am I?

I'm Sorry...

{Your POV}

The guy kept holding on to me, "HE" wouldn't even let me move.  I looked around and figured out that he brought me to an abandon warehouse.  It was dark but the building looked pretty tall.  We went in and saw 5 other guys standing around.  I swear, this must be a dream.  It's not real, I'm probably still in bed sleeping.

"You're not dreaming, the whole situation you're in is not a dream." one of them said.  "My name is Ricky by the way."

"Chunji."

"Neil."

"Minsoo, but I prefer you call me CAP."

"I'm L.joe." The guy that was holding me let go and walked over to the others.

"Changjo."

All of them introduced themselves.  Changjo? Why does he look familiar?

"Do you know Changjo?" Ricky asked.  I looked over and saw Changjo look away. Maybe he does know something....

"You can ask him..." Ricky said. Ricky is creeping me out now.  Can he read my thoughts?

"Yes I can." He answered.

"Stop it Ricky! You're creeping her out."  Chunji said.

"Alright. Do you need anything?" Ricky asked. If he can read my thoughts then why does he need to ask?  I just want to go home.

"We can't let you go home... I'm sorry." With that said, Ricky left the room.

"Okay how about we show your new room?" Chunji said.

"Alright." I said and I followed him to a room upstairs.  He showed me a room with a black door.  I figured it might be pretty depressing inside.  He opened the door and we both stepped in.  I looked around and surprisingly the room looked like a typical teenaged girl's room.  Everything was in a heart shaped theme. Red, pink and white.  It had one window but it had a very nice view.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(wish I had a room like that :D)

"You like? I hope so, cause I picked everything out." Chunji asked.

"I do. Thanks." I replied.

"No problem. If you need anything else, don't be afraid to ask, alright?"

"Alright." I said and he left, closing the door.  I ran to my bed and stuffed my head into a pillow.  Finally being able to let out the tears that I fought so hard to hold back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Chunji's POV}

I stood outside her room.  I could hear her soft cries, I felt so heart broken taking her away from the one she loves.  She'll learn to love us. 

I walked back downstairs and saw that the other members were looking at me with a worried expressions.

"If she alright?" L.joe asked.

"Yeah." I lied.  With that all cleared the rest of the member walked away around the warehouse going back to what they were doing before.  It was either playing games, TV, or going online.  I was reading, I guessed no one really cared about her.  What I really wanted to know was why Changjo started to act all strange once ~~~~~~ arrived.  I looked up from my book and saw Changjo looking around, but he looked somewhat guilty.  And then he went upstairs.

Something was definitely up...