Regret

I'm Sorry...

{Your POV}

What is he doing here?  I though.  all of the 'Sung's rushed over to me to see if I was okay.  For a second, my vision went red and I saw the surprised look in their eyes.  It went back to normal but their faces remained the same.  They looked away like I just did something awful.

"You guys look like you just saw a ghost." I told them.  Sungyeol looked at me directly in the eye.  His face wasn't like his usual choding self, it was so serious that it was scary. 

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied.  Sungyeol leaned in closer as Sungjong and Sunggyu got up to stretch and have a chat about what just happened.  I watched them and when I turned my head back to Sungyeol, his lips crashed into mine...

***

When he finally broke the kiss, I was speechless.  I couldn't even look at him anymore.

"Why?" I whispered, hoping he wouldn't hear it.  But I was wrong when he answered, "Cause I love you ~~~~"  I looked at Sungjong who was still talking to Sunggyu.  At the moment, I really didn't know what to do now.  So I ran to my room and slammed the door shut.

 

{Sungyeol's POV}

Did I really make her that upset? Sungjong turned around to find that ~~~~ is missing.

"What happened?" he asked.  If I told him about the kiss, he's going to be upset with me.

"I don't know."  I replied.

"What do you mean you don't know?  You were with her!"  Sungjong said getting a little upset.  I felt guilt rushing over me when Sunggyu gave me his death glare.  Did he know what happened?  Sungjong ran pass me and went to ~~~~'s room.

*MEANWHILE*

{Your POV}

I slammed the door, ran to my bed, hiding my face in my pillow while the tears came out.  I honestly didn't know why I was crying, but it felt like I betrayed Sungjong.  Why?  I didn't do anything wrong, it was all Sungyeol's fault.  He was the one that kissed me.  I screamed in my pillow until I heard a knock on my door.  I looked up and Sungjong slowly walked in.  He sat at the edge of my bed.

"What's wrong Princess?  Did Sungyeol do something bad to you?  A princess like you shouldn't cry."  he said using the cute nickname he gave me.  I looked at him and realized he mention Sungyeol's name.  Just the thought of it made me cry harder.

"Sungjongie~ I'm sorry!!"  I apoligized between my tears.  He gave me a confused look.

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"Sungyeol kissed me---"

"He did WHAT?!"

"Sungyeol kissed me.  I didn't know what happened.  I turned around and he kissed me!" 

"Is that what you're worried about?" he asked and I nodded.  He gave me a hug and whispered in my ear,  "It's alright, it wasn't you fault.  I still love you very much."  I looked at him before we kissed.  When we finally broke apart, he helped me pack my bag before we went out to talk to Sungyeol and Sunggyu.

 

 

A/N: sadly I just realized that what I'm writing doesn't really match Sungjong's actual personality, but hey! he's my bias <3 so yeaa :D