The End~

I'm Sorry...

-A Year Later-

{Your POV}

I'm standing in front of 7 tombstones with Teen Top on a cloudy day.  I stare down at the names.

Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo, and lastly Lee Sungjong.

My life gotten better because Changjo kept his promise.  No tears came out this time.  I walked up and put a different flower for each one.

A white tulip (forgiveness) for Myungsoo.

A red rose (love) for Sungjong.

A amaryllis (dramatic) for Sungyeol.

A freesia (spirited) for Dongwoo.

A Gladiolus (strength of character) for Hoya.

A yarrow (good health) for Sunggyu.

A holly (domestic happiness) for Woohyun.

As soon as I was done placing all the flowers down, the sun came out behind the clouds as a cool summer breeze blew.

"Hi guys.  I miss you guys alot.  It was tough to live without you guys for the first few days when you were gone." I admitted as Teen Top walked up from behind to give me support.

"As you know, Changjo and I are dating.  However, because of these six here, I was able to go on.  They are my new family just like you guys were when my parents passed away.  I love all of you so much, even you Myungsoo.  You're probably thinking that you don't deserve forgiveness after what you've done.  But, I can't hold a grudge.  That's not my personality and you guys know that very well.  I forgive you Myungsoo and don't even try arguing back." I said laughing softly.  Another breeze flew by, but a seven lilacs flew into my hands.  Lilacs mean first love...

"You guys are amazing, you know." I laughed again.

"But thank you, I won't ever, ever forget you guys.  Watch over me." I said as Teen Top and I turned around and left.

As we reached the gates, the bells ringed.

"Saranghaeyo ~~~~~~-ah" the wind whispered and I stopped. A tear slipped out of the corner of my eye.

"Saranghaeyo Infinite Oppas." I whispered and caught up with the others.

----------------------------------------------

A/N TA-DA Done!!!!! How was it? I cried T^T Mianhae if the ending (cause I know it does)  If you guys need an explanation than dnt be scared to ask ;D

Comment?~