New Home!?

I'm Sorry...

{Your POV}

Sunggyu and Sungyeol was taking you and Sungjong to Sunggyu's house, but you heard echoing footsteps following.

"Oppa! I think there is someone following us.  I keep hearing footsteps." I said as I tugged on his shirt.

"Don't be silly, you must be imagining things." he said giving me an assuring smile even though I saw him look behind us cautiously.

"We're here!" Sunggyu said.

"I'm sorry to burst you bubble Sunggyu Oppa, but since you had the dream won't they already know to look here?" I asked him.

"Good point... I honestly don't know where to put you..." Sunggyu mumbled.

"How about a hotel room?" Sungyeol suggested.

"YAH! That's the most dum- smartest idea ever! So glad I thought of it!  How do you feel about that ~~~~?" Sunggyu exclaimed.  You giggled at his cockiness when you heard Sungyeol grumble under his breath. 

"I don't mind oppa." I said.

"Then let's go find you a nice hotel!" Sungyeol said hooking arms with mine. Sungjong immediately pulled me back and yelled at his face, "Hands off my girlfriend!!"  I stood there staring at him, shocked.

"What did I ever do?!?" Sungyeol asked.

"You know what you did!" Sungjong yelled.

"What ever happened to the happy forgiving maknae?!"

Sungjong looked away, taken back by the question.  I gave Sungjong a hug as he calmed down he hugged back.  Sungyeol picked up my bag again and started to walk with Sunggyu as Sungjong and I trailed behind...

 

{L.joe's POV}

What the heck happened to Sungjong and Sungyeol?  I texted Chunji.

To: Chunji

From: L.joe

They're going to hotel.  Still following them to find out more.  Tell the members I'll be back once I'm done.  See you soon...

I kept following them until we reached the hotel called Paradise.  Sunggyu and Sungyeol was talking to the guy at the front desk, when I was sitting in the lobby.  I turned around and I see ~~~~~ staring at me.  I quickly used my energy to make myself invisible to the "Sung's"

 

{Your POV}

I was talking to Sungjong, when I saw a familar figure in the lobby.  I turned around and it was "him"

"Oppa!  It's the guy from the mall!" I whined to Sungjong.

"Where?!" He asked pulling me close.

"By the couch!!! Don't you see him?!"

"I don't see anyone at all.  Are you sure your not seeing things again?"

"Yes!!! No? I don't know..."  I said and turned my head to where "he" was sitting.  I was positive I wasn't seeing anything.  Sunggyu came back with the new room key while Sungyeol went to press the elevator button and waited for us to come over.

"Let's go ~~~~! I hope you're happy to see your new room."  Sunggyu said.

"Wait, what about Sungjong?!"

 "He'll share the room with, but 2 beds, of course." Sunggyu replied giving me a wink.  I giggled and we all walked over to the elevator -including the guy that was sitting on the couch (L.joe if you guys are confused).  The elevator doors opened and we all stepped in.  "He" was standing in the corner staring at me and the others.  I stared back until Sungjong asked me what I was staring at.

"There's a guy in the corner." I replied as he gave me a sly smile.

"What guy?!" Sungyeol asked.

"I don't know who he is, but he's the guy that me and Sungjong saw at the mall!"

"You're seeing things.  No one else is here but us!'

"I'm being SERIOUS!" I nearly yelled.  The elevator stopped, but the doors didn't open.  Sungyeol started to panic as he pounded on the doors to open.  Sungjong took a hold of my hand while Sunggyu press the emergency button.  "He" (L.joe) let out a laugh as the lights went out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the cliff hanger ;D gotta keep it interesting ~teehee~

How do you guys like it so far?! ~comments are appreciated :D so is love and hate (yes I said hate)

HAS ANYONE SEEN TICK TACK?!?!?!?! <3 saranghae UKISS!!