It's Happening (part 1)

I'm Sorry...

The following Evening 6 P.M -Back at Sungjong's Home

 

{Your POV}
 Sungjong and I sat on the couch watching TV.  He's arms around my shoulders, holding me close.  "Forget about what happened today, okay?" Sungjong said kindly.
 "Okay, but did you hear him say something before we left?" I asked.  Sadly he shook his head and asked, "Why? Did you hear him say something?"
 

"He said that I couldn't run and that they will find me." I told him.
 

 "It's okay," He said giving me a hug, "just try to forget about it, okay?"
 

 "Alright." I said but I lied.  Everything that happened that afternoon kept replaying in my head.  I wanted to forget but I couldn't, until Sungjong heard a knock at the door.
 I got up to go answer it but Sungjong followed me just in case anything happened.  I looked through the peep hole and saw Sunggyu.  Then I remembered what Woohyun said, "Don't talk to anyone unless you are sure they are one of the members or someone you trust or you'll get hurt."
 

 "Who is it?" I bravely asked.
 

 "It's me Sunggyu.  I know Woohyun came this morning, he told me before he left."  Sunggyu said. I opened the door and he stepped in.  Sunggyu quickly gave me a hug and walked over to the table as Sungjong and I followed.  We all sat down and the conversation began.
 

 "Such great news that you're still okay,"  Sunggyu said, "Sungjong is protecting you right?"
 

 "Of course I'm protecting her!  What are you trying to say?!"  Sungjong argued.  I just sat there and listened.  After a while it got really annoying so I put my head down on Sungjong's shoulder and they stopped.
 

 "So why are you here Sunggyu?  Are you here just to yell at me?"  Sungjong asked Sunggyu.
 

 "I'm here because I need to tell you guys about a dream I recently had."  Sunggyu said and became very serious.
 

 "What dream?"
 

 "It's about ~~~~~ and you, Sungjong.  Also, Woohyun and I already think that they're are already after us..."  There was a long silent pause before Sunggyu continued speaking.
 

 "There's been incidents where strange things have happened, things that we can't explain."
 

 At that moment,I sat up straight.  Then I suddenly remembered the incident that afternoon and I tried to hold in my tears.  At the same time, Sungjong gave me a tight squeeze, assuing me that things will be okay.
 

 "Woohyun didnt tell me she would cry.  Did something happen?"  Sunggyu concernly asked.  That was when I couldnt fight the tears anymore.  I had let my sobs escaped as Sungjong told Sunggyu what had happened at the mall.  As Sunggyu listened, his face showed the concerned and worried emotions but he stayed strong.
 

 "Don't worry ~~~~~.  You have Infinite protecting you."  Sunggyu said smiling.  I looked up to give a smile back but something else caught my attention.  2 red dots were shining in through the window by the front door.  I started to tug on Sungjong's shirt.  Once I got his attention, I pointed to the window.  Sungjong looked up, who automatically pulled me closer as Sunggyu turned around.